• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Link

**thanks gabe23111

Walmart
Need a Walmart coupon that earns 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

huffy (27.50kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

Thanks OP

So, regular price is $39.99 it seems. So 25% off. Not bad if you're in the market for one.

I might be in the market for one in 20-30 months, but $10 isn't enough for me to bite right now.

Green for OP.

turtlebug said:   Link

**thanks gabe23111

Good deal. When the child gets older, please get him/her a real bike that doesn't have the high rise bars. These things handle like crap in 20 inch size with those high rise bars. A nice diamondback kids mountain bike with gears in 20 inch and then 24 inch is a lot more safe and a better deal down the road when you sell it.

Nice starter bike. Don't forget Shop Discover 5% and Discover online bonus of 5%. The 10% bonuses more than cover the tax. Ship to Store and when you pickup, ask if somebody can put together for you. Typically they will for free. Nice deal.

12" foot long the size of a subway sandwich? foot long hot dog ? Oh lawd I am giggling over here is this for real? I know it is but seriously it seems off.

MothersNghtmare said:   12" foot long the size of a subway sandwich? foot long hot dog ? Oh lawd I am giggling over here is this for real? I know it is but seriously it seems off.
I can't help with your fixation on 12" food items, but for this post, 12" refers to the wheel size of the bicycle. Giggle all you want, but it's for real.

Watch out before it devolve into something no longer edible..

Too small for my soon to be 5 y.o. is there something between 12 and 20?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014