Error

The message you are trying to link to is not in this topic.

• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Staples
Need a Staples coupon that earns Up to 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

pledge
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

windex
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Ordered it, and got them the next day. Thanks!

enterkey (Dec. 13, 2012 @ 8:47a) |

Thanks for the clarification.

I mis-read yaijic's post thinking he was talking about the same brand being cheaper on sale... (more)

aarzi (Dec. 13, 2012 @ 10:39a) |

Can someone post the numeric code? I see free batteries but not free pledge.

69ragtop (Dec. 13, 2012 @ 11:21a) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

cool deal, in for 2! thanks OP

aa, you got maids?-plural?...
WOW! I'm impressed!! You must save a lot of money on here to have maids! LOL!

cool deal!
thanks

Staples.com web site down

Thanks OP, in for 2.

Thanks OP, in for 2 2.

Nice deal!!

Does the free Pledge come off in checkout?

Yes, if you follow the instructions on the linked Staples page about entering the coupon number at checkout.
yerboyfloyd said:   Does the free Pledge come off in checkout?

Nice deal, in for 2. Green for OP.

Thanks OP. IN 4 1.

Thanks .In for 2 set

The discount does not appear to be working

Thanks OP. I am in for 2

I don't get it. Seriously, why is this one so hot?

In for 2. So fresh and so clean.

In for 2. I love the Pledge Multi Surface Spray

Got 1. Thanks OP!

no no no no
Disclaimer
aautorepair said:   in for 12, my second home in the mountains has nothing but giant windows all around, wait till my maid sees this,,lol

in for 20!!! going to use 25 off 75 coupon on this baby.

no more???

Am I missing something here? It is a good price considering what it normally sells for. However I've had great luck with much cheaper cleaners at both Home Depot and at Aldi. However I could be looking at this all wrong. Thoughts?

yaijic said:   Am I missing something here?Nope. Unless you have an overstock of rewards that you might not monetize.

aarzi said:   yaijic said:   Am I missing something here?Nope. Unless you have an overstock of rewards that you might not monetize.

what makes this a good deal is the free pledge cleaner. this is the one that you can use on electronics. My personal feeling is, it's the best one on the market. I agree, there are many fine $1 store window cleaners (as long as they have the right ingredients), but the multi surface Pledge normally sells for about $4.99 when not on sale.

Ordered it, and got them the next day. Thanks!

MISTERCHEAP said:   aarzi said:   yaijic said:   Am I missing something here?Nope. Unless you have an overstock of rewards that you might not monetize.

what makes this a good deal is the free pledge cleaner. this is the one that you can use on electronics. My personal feeling is, it's the best one on the market. I agree, there are many fine $1 store window cleaners (as long as they have the right ingredients), but the multi surface Pledge normally sells for about $4.99 when not on sale.
Thanks for the clarification.

I mis-read yaijic's post thinking he was talking about the same brand being cheaper on sale. He was not. He was talking about el-cheapo alternatives. Since I am able to get these exact same products at pretty much the same price any time I want, I responded accordingly, again, thinking that he was also in a similar situation. Most people are not. For most people, this is an excellent deal. Got green from me from the get-go.

gordon6971 said:   Yes, if you follow the instructions on the linked Staples page about entering the coupon number at checkout.
yerboyfloyd said:   Does the free Pledge come off in checkout?

Can someone post the numeric code? I see free batteries but not free pledge.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014