• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

HyperX
Disclaimer
Daily Deal Slasher

$34.99 - $15 Rebate = $19.99 includes free shipping today

Kingston HyperX Red KHX16C9B1RK2/8X 8GB Memory Module Kit - 1600MHz, 9-9-9, DDR3, 2x4GB, CL9, 1.65V, Unbuffered

Item#: K24-0107

Model#: KHX16C9B1RK2/8X

Two 4GB DDR3 Memory Modules; 240-pin

Tiger Direct
See Tiger Direct promo codes that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

kingston
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Anyone else have trouble getting free shipping on their order? I tried putting both a residential address and business address and still no free shipping.

Thanks OP,good memory at great price.Had no problem getting free shipping but had to use paypal to get a payment method to work.

Note: Memory SPD says it is 1333. You have to overclock in your BIOS to get 1600MHz.

I tried to post review at Tiger Direct but Tiger Direct seems to "censor" out any bad reviews.

lycmemuch said:   Anyone else have trouble getting free shipping on their order? I tried putting both a residential address and business address and still no free shipping.

To get free econo shipping, you need to put any unit or apartment number on the same line as the street address

That was exactly it. Thank you.

Reots said:   lycmemuch said:   Anyone else have trouble getting free shipping on their order? I tried putting both a residential address and business address and still no free shipping.

To get free econo shipping, you need to put any unit or apartment number on the same line as the street address

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014