• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Salvador Dali Melting Clock @ ThinkGeek - $4.99
was $14.99
Free Shipping!

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

ThinkGeek
Need a ThinkGeek coupon that earns 5.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Salvador Dali Melting Clock
Thanks Solipsist
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Bummer, sounds like you'll need to exchange it. Still, any product made in batches of thousands can have a few defective... (more)

bugsie (Dec. 11, 2012 @ 12:38p) |

Apparently, the price is now $5.99.

Kesprit (Dec. 11, 2012 @ 3:08p) |

Received mine today. I'm actually very happy with it. Thanks OP.

TellyTubby (Dec. 20, 2012 @ 11:59p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

shipping taken out during checkout, no code needed.

Ordered 2. Nice xmas gift. Thanks OP!

Time keeps on slipping, slipping, slipping into the future.............

In for one to put above the fireplace, lol.

Who needs acid...

This is awesome. In for 1. Maybe more...

got 2, i know a person that is in to art and analog watches so it's perfect xmas gift for her.

Those are some ugly clock!

tougher said:   Those are some ugly clock!

Not ugly at all...it's artistic. I've had one in my office since last year (XMas gift) and it's great. Keeps good time and ALWAYS gets compliments!

I love Dali and I love clocks. Thanks.

headache

Grrr, free shipping the day after I submitted my ThinkGeek Christmas order.
Grrr...

Cool Daddy-o!!...green!

in 4 1, and a t-shirt w/ free ship!
TY OP!

JohnTheDoe said:   Ordered 2. Nice xmas gift. Thanks OP!
Merry Christmas!

Very cool! Great find. Thanks

In for 2. Thanks!

ooooo!

In 4 1 - perfect present for some1 I know. Green OP!

Awesome!

Had 2 go in for 2!!!
Thanks

Very cool, got 2!

In for One

you guys I just saw this at the dollar store yesterday!!

bugsie said:   tougher said:   Those are some ugly clock!

Not ugly at all...it's artistic. I've had one in my office since last year (XMas gift) and it's great. Keeps good time and ALWAYS gets compliments!

A couple of questions ... is the clock loud and is it made of plastic? (for this price I'd guess yes for both) Regardless, it's still pretty cool

A couple of questions ... is the clock loud and is it made of plastic? (for this price I'd guess yes for both) Regardless, it's still pretty cool

I don't know how loud it is since I don't have one, but the ThinkGeek site and Amazon.com reviews indicate it's plastic.

Thank you! I'm so stupidly poor this holiday season that this will make a great gift for any art-humor appreciating friend.

flap said:   bugsie said:   tougher said:   Those are some ugly clock!

my co-worker got one of these about a month ago. it IS made of plastic but it's not loud at all. for this price i'll probably pick a couple up too

my mom is an art nut and this is perfect, thank u

After bumping into this clock a few times, I pulled the trigger. Price went up to 5.99, but still better than retail. That's what I get for waiting, just glad it wasn't OOS.

In for one; thanks OP.

KKDowing said:   you guys I just saw this at the dollar store yesterday!!You better go back, scoop them up, and start ebaying.

I bought one on Amazon about a week ago. It looks neat, but is a HORRIBLE clock. Stopped working after 90 minutes. At least it's right 2 times a day....

umcanes11 said:   I bought one on Amazon about a week ago. It looks neat, but is a HORRIBLE clock. Stopped working after 90 minutes. At least it's right 2 times a day....

Bummer, sounds like you'll need to exchange it. Still, any product made in batches of thousands can have a few defective. Again, my clock's been going strong for almost a full year now. The only time I've ever had to adjust the clock in all that time was for Daylight Savings Time. YMMV.

Apparently, the price is now $5.99.

Received mine today. I'm actually very happy with it. Thanks OP.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014