• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Staples
Need a Staples coupon that earns Up to 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Dust Destroyer 2pack
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Isn't this the stuff all the huffers are getting high on?Even those losers can save money.

CITYSEARCHER (Dec. 12, 2012 @ 3:50p) |

mikefxu (Dec. 12, 2012 @ 4:16p) |

Expired : (

theshmo891 (Dec. 21, 2012 @ 8:58a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thanks op, nice deal

Thanks Butcherboy. In for a 2-Pack...for some reason I didn't think "cans of air" were shippable - but I'm glad Staples is shipping as my existing can is just about empty - and this is a heckuva price.

I'm walking on sunshine. In for a case.

In for a 2 pack, thanks!

Thanks! Got 'em!

Thanks, got some on previous deal and this deal. Can never have too much canned air around!

Done. Got'em too. Thanks BB.

Thanks! I needed one.

Thanks BB, missed last deal

I have tried several times to place an order using both IE8 and Chrome, also using two different credit cards but when I push the "Submit Order" button it always comes back with a Staples generated webpage that says "Page Not Found. Sorry. Good thing this is not permanent.Please check out the following categories, to help find what you were looking for:" What is going on???

great find! thanks

augie said:   I have tried several times to place an order using both IE8 and Chrome, also using two different credit cards but when I push the "Submit Order" button it always comes back with a Staples generated webpage that says "Page Not Found. Sorry. Good thing this is not permanent.Please check out the following categories, to help find what you were looking for:" What is going on???Clear your Staples cookies? Clear browsing history? No idea if that will work but worth a try. Or just use incognito mode in Chrome,

Nice! Thanks OP.

mathfaster said:   augie said:   I have tried several times to place an order using both IE8 and Chrome, also using two different credit cards but when I push the "Submit Order" button it always comes back with a Staples generated webpage that says "Page Not Found. Sorry. Good thing this is not permanent.Please check out the following categories, to help find what you were looking for:" What is going on???Clear your Staples cookies? Clear browsing history? No idea if that will work but worth a try. Or just use incognito mode in Chrome,Ditto for me, but only on the Stales site.
Cleared all kinds of history a few hours back. Seems okay so far.

thx OP!

Awesome...Thanks!

FYI, This particular brand contains a bitterant. If you plan to use this on anything that you don't want smelling or tasting like ass, consider this alternative.

If you don't mind the bitterant, $2.50 per can is a great price for canned air. But when companies started adding bitterant several years ago, I stopped buying it and started using mechanical methods of dust removal like using the blowing side of a shop vac or an air compressor with a blowing nozzle.

fatwellatio said:   FYI, This particular brand contains a bitterant. If you plan to use this on anything that you don't want smelling or tasting like ass, consider this alternative.

If you don't mind the bitterant, $2.50 per can is a great price for canned air. But when companies started adding bitterant several years ago, I stopped buying it and started using mechanical methods of dust removal like using the blowing side of a shop vac or an air compressor with a blowing nozzle.

Green for you fatwellatio and OP. I have the Datavac 500 that you linked at work. It's not the "last can of air you'll ever buy" like the ad says, but it's close. It's great for 90% of the cleaning and moves a ton of air but it's crazy loud and doesn't have the high pressure in a small space that canned air has. If you need to clean tiny GPU fans or get every last spec of dust, you need canned air. If you're just getting the dust bunnies out of a pc and lightly cleaning the cpu or psu fan, the Datavac blower is great. We've gone from buying dozens of cans of air a year to maybe half a dozen.

Got 1, thanks OP!

Got mine. First thing I did was shake the hell out of it, then read on the can - DO NOT SHAKE. The can seems smaller in size than the ones I'm use to but works great just the same.

Isn't this the stuff all the huffers are getting high on?Even those losers can save money.

Expired : (

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014