• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Receive 50% off select items at

http://www.crabtree-evelyn.com/eng/categories/private-sale

Enter Code DecFriends12.

Also check out Sale specials

Not valid in-store. Subject to availability while supplies last. No substitutions. Cannot be combined with other discounts or offers. No adjustments to prior purchases. No cash value. Discount applied at checkout. Value of offer will not be refunded if merchandise is returned. Exclusions and restrictions apply; ask sales associate or call 1-800-272-2873 for details. Promotion valid only December 11, 2012, 12:00am through December 12, 2012, 11:59pm.

FREE Ship on all orders
With our compliments. Free shipping on all orders applies to purchases made online at www.crabtree-evelyn.com or by phone at 1-800-CRABTREE. After processing, orders generally take 3-7 days to arrive. Offer only available on items shipped to a single address in the contiguous United States. All purchases are subject to bank authorization prior to processing. Only authorized purchases will be processed and shipped. Shipping offer applies to standard shipping only and excludes orders shipping to Puerto Rico, Alaska, Hawaii or Canada. No adjustments to prior purchases. Promotion valid through 11:59:59 pm ET on December 12, 2012.

Offers and discounts are subject to change or cancellation at any time without notice. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted.

Crabtree & Evelyn
See Crabtree & Evelyn discounts that earn 5.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Crabtree & Evelyn
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Tried on a few items...none of them worked.

Yeah, same here - don't see any items marked as being eligible for the 50% discount, and tried it with various items. No go. Free shipping was always offered, but at their prices, I need more of an incentive than free shipping. Like 50% off! Thanks, Archena for post - hope it works for others!

This link might help. I haven't checked it out too much, though.

http://www.crabtree-evelyn.com/eng/categories/private-sale?utm_m...

Just updated the link please confirm you can see the sale now.

Thanks, ArchietheDragon and archena - looks like that link works. The trick is that the 50% off is only good on the items shown on that page, which are mostly gift basket type items. I might try the previously listed hand creams and the add in a few small items from the 50% off selections and voila, I'll say Merry Christmas to moi. Or maybe I'll share with those who've been nice, not naughty. Thanks again for the help! Green!

Thanks! I did this deal with the age defying hand remedy deal. 6 C&E items for 21.39 and free shipping!!!

My Christmas's got a lot more expensive since my buddies got married.
Thanks. I'm done Christmas shopping. Please do not tempt me any more.

Whoa, done! Me AND my house will be smellin' pretty good about a week or so from now when my home fragrance oil and FIVE Age-Defying creams arrive, all for under $17, shipped. Thanks again to OP and Archie, great deal.

Where were the age defying creams at? I missed them. Probably best. Not the best present to send to a young newlywed.

kingaroonie said:   Where were the age defying creams at? I missed them. Probably best. Not the best present to send to a young newlywed.

There is more stuff under Sale

Here ya go, kingaroonie - http://www.crabtree-evelyn.com/eng/categories/specials/_25g-hand... They are listed as hand remedies - the hand creams listed under the sale archena mentioned. If they newlyweds like scents, there are some home fragrance items on the same, too. Nice stuff, no one needs to know it was half off. Just sayin'.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.