• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
One day only @TigerDirect.
OCZ Agility 4 AGT4-25SAT3-256G 256GB Internal Solid State Drive - 2.5" Form Factor, SATA III, 6Gbps, TRIM, Ndurance 2.0 Technology

$159.99 Less Rebate: $30.00
Ends 12/13/2012.
Free shipping.

Linky

Tiger Direct
See Tiger Direct discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

OCZ Agility 4 256GB (15.22kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › OCZ

<Vent> Sorry but when TigerDirect send me the $90 in rebates (2) they owe me I "may" buy from them again. </Vent>

ranger203 said:   <Vent> Sorry but when TigerDirect send me the $90 in rebates (2) they owe me I "may" buy from them again. </Vent>

Got my first $30 from the OCZ deals a couple months ago.

But OCZ still makes me nervous, given the financial woes.

According to one of the Newegg reviews, their fix for the reliability problems with this particular model was apparently to change the firmware to limit read speeds to about 250 MB/s (writes are still 400+ MB/s). So take that under advisement.

No ty got 2 sandisk extreme 240 gigs on order with Staples (price match and 20%off stacker love Staples) 131.00 each

Woo, the 256GBs are coming down to $0.50/gig finally. Good sign, good sign...

It comes up as $159 after the rebate for me.

bheywow said:   It comes up as $159 after the rebate for me.

Because the $30 price reduction ended at midnight.

Aren't the rebates from the manufacturers ?

ranger203 said:   <Vent> Sorry but when TigerDirect send me the $90 in rebates (2) they owe me I "may" buy from them again. </Vent>

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014