• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Whether you want to transfer music and pictures or just give your Apple device some extra juice, the iPod iPhone Charge and Sync USB Cable / Dock Connector will enable you to do just that. Made with compatibility in mind, the Charge Sync cable will also connect to any iPhone or iPod Apple docking station

LINKY

Member Summary

Apple Charger Cable
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nice find. These ship for free.

In for one. Thanks.

where do they ship from? thinking maybe stocking stuffers.

Anything ordered with these ship free.

if they would be lightning connectors...

Perfect timing, my cat uses these as chew toys

w000!! Thanks OP.. Perfect stocking stuffer.

Awesome find! Just bought 2 cause I lose my chargers everywhere

given that ip5 and new ipads are the lightning connector.. these have been falling in price still 7 for 3.99 is good

In for two! Thanks very much!

redfaction said:   where do they ship from? thinking maybe stocking stuffers.I made 2 different orders for the 12 foot cables last month. Each order came within 4 days.

$2 shipping for any order or free shipping for orders of 5 items or more. Also get free shipping on any order that includes this 7 cable deal.

Thanks, in for one. Stocking stuffers for my kid.

Does anyone know if they will work with the Ipad? I ordered some replacement cables a while back and they are not compatible with the iPad, only the iphone and ipod.

Not sure what I'm going to do with 7, but it didn't keep me from ordering. I'm in. Thx

Yeldarb said:   Not sure what I'm going to do with 7, but it didn't keep me from ordering. I'm in. Thx

Lose 6 of them and then spend your time looking for the 7th. That's what the kids and I do.

so this will work for the ipad2 , right? Just dont see any mention of ipad in the website.
thanks

I received my cables today, and none of them work. Anybody else has received them?

I received my cables. I tried the white one, and it barely fits in my iPhone. It did start to charge but I am afraid to use these, as I don't want to tear my phone up. I had to work really hard to get the charger out of my phone port...

I also just tried the blue one and it slid into much easier. I haven't tried the others.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014