• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Acer (S3-391-6046) 13.3" Ultrabook w/ Core i3-2367M Dual Core $449 at Walmart w/ Optional (extra cost) Carrying Case, Wireless Mouse, or USB Hub

• Intel Core i3-2367M Dual Core (1.4GHz, 3MB L3 Cache)
  • 13.3" (1366 x 768) LED Backlit Display
  • Intel HD Graphics 3000
  • 4GB DDR3 RAM
  • 320GB 5,400RPM Hard Drive
  • 20GB SSD
  • 3 Cell Lithium-Polymer Battery
  • Windows 8
  • 2.99 Pounds

Features include 1.3MP webcam with mic, bluetooth 4.0 HS, two USB 3.0 ports, HDMI, wireless N, and a 1-year limited warranty.

Note: This laptop was $50 more on Black Friday!

Walmart
See Walmart promo codes that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Acer

Wow very cool, thanks a lot!!

3-Cell Lithium-Polymer Battery - about the only thing I don't like, so you'll get about 3-4 hours of real world battery life. Pretty weak battery life for today's world.

ynot303 said:   3-Cell Lithium-Polymer Battery - about the only thing I don't like, so you'll get about 3-4 hours of real world battery life. Pretty weak battery life for today's world.

Screen res. as well not the best. You get what you pay for.

diswes said:   ynot303 said:   3-Cell Lithium-Polymer Battery - about the only thing I don't like, so you'll get about 3-4 hours of real world battery life. Pretty weak battery life for today's world.

Exactly. That's why I don't use coupons.

diswes said:   ynot303 said:   3-Cell Lithium-Polymer Battery - about the only thing I don't like, so you'll get about 3-4 hours of real world battery life. Pretty weak battery life for today's world.

1366 x 768 Resolution is more than adequate for a 13.3" screen IMO. I have the same resolution on a 15.4" screen on my gaming laptop, and it's served me well for 2 years. just my 2cents.

i pulled the trigger. i was more interested in the Lenovo but then read about the issues with wifi

thanks for the find, this would be great for my cousin, who just got into college

Not working for me.
Used 3 different cards. with all of then first receive confirmation and after 10 min another email with "Thank you for shopping with WalMart.com. Unfortunately, due to an error processing payment information, we have had to cancel the following order."
Must be an error in WalMart system.

Would jump on this if it came with Windows 7... I absolutely hate Windows 8 ><

Sk8terboy said:   diswes said:   ynot303 said:   3-Cell Lithium-Polymer Battery - about the only thing I don't like, so you'll get about 3-4 hours of real world battery life. Pretty weak battery life for today's world.

1366 x 768 Resolution is more than adequate for a 13.3" screen IMO. I have the same resolution on a 15.4" screen on my gaming laptop, and it's served me well for 2 years. just my 2cents.

1366x768 is fine for watching media and playing games, it sucks for productivity like MS Excel (unless you only like seeing 6 columns and 10 rows on the screen at once).

Slightly confused, way it's worded by the OP, it comes with carrying case, hub or mouse. Website shows them as addons. So this doesn't actually come with any of the three at the $449 price?

ir0nw0lf said:   Slightly confused, way it's worded by the OP, it comes with carrying case, hub or mouse. Website shows them as addons. So this doesn't actually come with any of the three at the $449 price?

Sorry about that. It does not come with the addons at that price. I added "optional" to the title.

received from FedEx (free shipping) on Thursday. love it so far. I bypass the windows 8 desktop and it runs just about like windows 7. startup is very very quick due to the ssd. screen size is actually bigger than I am used to but is still not bulky. thanks to the OP good find. ordered one for my father too.

Right now it shows as $598 on WalMart, so I missed the deal
Deal2Buy.com today shows again ti as $449 but WalMart site shows it as $598. Any way to get this for $449 today?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014