• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Back Again!! Louisville Ladder 8ft, 250-Pound Duty Rating Fiberglass Step Ladder only $99.99 on Amazon with FSSS
If you missed a couple of weeks ago, Amazon seems to be re-running a lot of their previous deals.
This is on sale for the next 4 hours.
rated 4.3 stars on six reviews, this is a good quality fiberglass ladder for only $99.99. that's $40 off yesterdays price. lowest price I see on camel is $110.0. the biggest advantage is not having to bring it home- as shipping is free to your door.

some info:
Louisville Ladder eight foot medium duty fiberglass stepladder, with a 250 pound work capacity. Now features Louisville exclusive “Pro Top” designed with innovative features to improve the user’s performance when working electrical, and residential jobs. Pro top includes a magnet tray, hardware tray, curved ergonomic front, drill and tool slots, paint bucket holder, and a pipe or 2x4 holder to increase productivity and extreme durability. Also has pinch resistant spreader braces, slip resistant rubber feet, and double-rivet step construction, secured with six large headed, semi-tubular steel rivets for maximum strength. 30-Percent greater shear strength than solid aluminum rivets, to increase user safety.Back Again!! Louisville Ladder 8ft, 250-Pound Duty Rating Fiberglass Step Ladder only $99.99 on Amazon with FSSS
If you missed a couple of weeks ago, Amazon seems to be re-running a lot of their previous deals.
This is on sale for the next 4 hours.
rated 4.3 stars on six reviews, this is a good quality fiberglass ladder for only $99.99. that's $40 off yesterdays price. lowest price I see on camel is $110.0. the biggest advantage is not having to bring it home- as shipping is free to your door.

some info:
Louisville Ladder eight foot medium duty fiberglass stepladder, with a 250 pound work capacity. Now features Louisville exclusive “Pro Top” designed with innovative features to improve the user’s performance when working electrical, and residential jobs. Pro top includes a magnet tray, hardware tray, curved ergonomic front, drill and tool slots, paint bucket holder, and a pipe or 2x4 holder to increase productivity and extreme durability. Also has pinch resistant spreader braces, slip resistant rubber feet, and double-rivet step construction, secured with six large headed, semi-tubular steel rivets for maximum strength. 30-Percent greater shear strength than solid aluminum rivets, to increase user safety.

Link http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0017ZNW7U/ Link

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

ladder
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

great price

You sound like the seller of this ladder.

Great deal, my brother in law is a painter. Bought one last time, He likes the tool slots on top. No more tools falling on the ground.

Shows up $108.19 for me.

Wow..this is quite the long post, very good detail. Must have copied it from Amazon. Great Deal on this ladder. Saved me a trip to Home Depot

All claimed now, but I got in just under the wire. Thanx OP

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014