with coupon EMCJHJJ247 for Xbox
with coupon EMCJHJJ248 for PS3

Member Summary

COD
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I need to buy this for my son. Thanks for sharing.

Awesome, ordered one! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks! Just ordered one and xmas shopping is OFFICIALLY done! woo!

Darn just ordered this from Amazon yesterday. Good deal!

In 4 1, thanks

Thanks OP!

Thank you!

I have all versions of COD, after last week's event, I have serious doubts of letting my son playing this kind of games.

f2000sa said:   I have all versions of COD, after last week's event, I have serious doubts of letting my son playing this kind of games.

Please don't blame the worlds youth problems on video games... It is up to the parents/guardians to teach their kids right from wrong.

Also this is a deals forum, you either get the deal or not.

BTW In 4 1! Thnx!

I totally agree with you. Call of duty is the most played game series ever! Literally millions have Call of Duty and you don't them all going around violent and such. Most of those who do these kinds of things are highly unstable people with serious mental health isuues and get no treatment or not enough. Don't punish your kid into not buying it for him, its fun and keeps them at home away from actual violence and drugs.

cheaper at toys r us. Buy 2 games get $50 off. two games $120 - $50 = $70 bucks. Hopefully another FWer is in the store doing the same thing and split it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014