• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Two NCAA Hooded Sweatshirts or Sweatpants @ Finish Line - $33.25 after Coupon
was $40.00 each

Coupons
FINISH5LINE - 5% off

Thanks to WattaDeal for the previous thread, which has been recreated here with a working link

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Finish Line
See Finish Line coupons that earn 5.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Two NCAA Hooded Sweatshirts or Sweatpants
Thanks Solipsist
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Awesome post...it is been too warm for winter jackets. Needed some new hoodies and these were perfect at the price.

I picked up a couple of these a few months ago and I've been very happy with them. I purchased them online and had them shipped to store to save shipping. I was glad I did because they had several in stock, and I was able to pick ones that didn't have any embroidery errors (which is super common with clothing like this).

loslonelyman said:   Awesome post...it is been too warm for winter jackets. Needed some new hoodies and these were perfect at the price.
These are pretty dang warm. Just warning ya!

Green for you! Sweatpants and sweatshirts for less $20 each!

Has everyone received their Finish line orders? I ordered this deal and only received one of two items. No word from finish line on what happened to the second package. Wondering if it is just me or some scam. They charged me for both. They will not answer my e-mails or phone calls.

mrssgt said:   Has everyone received their Finish line orders? I ordered this deal and only received one of two items. No word from finish line on what happened to the second package. Wondering if it is just me or some scam. They charged me for both. They will not answer my e-mails or phone calls.

Same with me. They even sent me a $20 GC for missing Xmas! They eventually cancelled the unzipped hoodie....but I still got a $20 GC

So...I made $4 on my Rutgers sweatpants..

mrssgt said:   Has everyone received their Finish line orders? I ordered this deal and only received one of two items. No word from finish line on what happened to the second package. Wondering if it is just me or some scam. They charged me for both. They will not answer my e-mails or phone calls.

I ordered a sweatshirt and sweatpants befoer Christmas in a two for one deal. They cancelled the sweatpants after a week and charged me the full shipping for just the sweatshirt. Goodbye to these tricksters.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014