• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

32GB SDHC memory card
Disclaimer
Adorama had a similar price last week and they sold out quickly.
Now that 32GB memory cards are so cheap, there is no point in buying smaller cards for your cameras.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/845973-REG/Sony_sf32nx_tqm...

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Thanks OP...

BTW - Crutchfield has the same price but offers an additional 10% off when you order 2 or more.
Also, there i... (more)

AshMania (Dec. 13, 2012 @ 1:22p) |

Thanks. In for 2. $27 shipped plus 2.5% CB from ebates. OOS is fine because I won't need them until the end of the yea... (more)

pjrxj (Dec. 13, 2012 @ 1:43p) |

Pulled the trigger.
Thanks OP

pianoCM (Dec. 13, 2012 @ 2:09p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Sony
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Hmmm...is this still in stock? It just allowed me to place an order but it has a button that says "Notify when in-stock."

still works! in stock

Web site says "Estimated arrival at B&H is 3-7 business days. Your order will only be charged at time of shipment."
If you want it, order now before the delay grows.

:Din for one

got1 thanks

I order one last week, and it was OOS, but they still allowed me to order. Two days later, my order was shipped.

Great find OP! I just got notification mine was shipped out today, too!

Thanks. In for one

Thanks!

Thanks OP. In for one!

thanks op, got me one! Now I need to find a tablet that this'll go into...

SSG said:   thanks op, got me one! Now I need to find a tablet that this'll go into...

Good luck with that. Most tablets don't have memory card slots any more. If they do, it is usually a microSD slot that won't fit this card.

Green for you OP. Thanks!

got one - great deal. thanks op!

SSG said:   thanks op, got me one! Now I need to find a tablet that this'll go into...

Toshiba Thrive

TY OP!. Got one, have few at home, just added one more to them. It has become easier to buy new cards rather than transfer and create space back..

In for one. Thanks OP.

In for one, thanks OP!!!

Ordered, will see if this one ships...thanks OP

In for 1. Thanks

Awesome. Thanks

in for 1 ... thanks

I ordered 2 days ago, shipped today. Delivery expected next week.

johnny98 said:   I ordered 2 days ago, shipped today. Delivery expected next week.

Thanks for the update!

Mine shipped as well...ordered 12/12 at noon EST

Thanks OP...

BTW - Crutchfield has the same price but offers an additional 10% off when you order 2 or more.
Also, there is a 2% CashBack with Crutchfield...
The only catch is that it is also OOS and is estimated to be in stock by the end of the year.

Thanks. In for 2. $27 shipped plus 2.5% CB from ebates. OOS is fine because I won't need them until the end of the year.

AshMania said:   Thanks OP...

Also, there is a 2% CashBack with Crutchfield...
The only catch is that it is also OOS and is estimated to be in stock by the end of the year.

Pulled the trigger.
Thanks OP

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014