• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Dell Small Business has the U2713HM WQHD 2560x1440 monitor for $630 after $99.01 instant savings and 10% Dell-branded item coupon.

1) Use FatCash for $12.60 back (2%) -- even penny counts!

2) http://configure.us.dell.com/dellstore/config.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=s...

3) Use Coupon Code: GXGR7B6RJP354G

Coupon is supposed to be stackable, but I didn't have any luck getting it to stack with other codes. Even had a 15% OTU code snail mailed to me that didn't seem to work :-\

Shipping is free and it looks like it comes w/ a 3 year advanced exchange warranty. Maybe not as hot as Amazon for $650 when you factor in tax, but a great place for everyone with $650 Dell/AMEX gift cards

Rob

Member Summary

Dell U2713HM 2560x1440 Monitor
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Dell
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I'd say it is good since Amazon is caving to bureaucratic nonsense and now charges tax in a lot of states they don't even have warehouses in.

alienjedi said:   I'd say it is good since Amazon is caving to bureaucratic nonsense and now charges tax in a lot of states they don't even have warehouses in.

We have a warehouse in Phoenix, infact one of the biggest. No tax here.

i have some spare Dell GCs for 90% of face value, let me know if anyone is interested

Thanks OP. With the AMEX/Dell giftcard deal, this is tempting. Still, I think it needs to be another $50 cheaper before I can consider this over the Korean IPS on eBay.

Dell: $630 + 9% tax (CA) = $686.7; $686.7-$650gc = $36.7; $36.7 + $450 (what I paid for the gc) = $486.7 out of pocket
eBay (Crossover Korean IPS w/ pivot) + squaretrade 3yr warranty = $350 + ~$50 = $400 out of pocket

Don't bother with Korean IPS ones, I've bought many for our office and half of them have faults with either color, contrast. I've just received this Dell today and they're gorgeous.

larciel said:   Don't bother with Korean IPS ones, I've bought many for our office and half of them have faults with either color, contrast. I've just received this Dell today and they're gorgeous. Thanks for the input. Can you tell me which model you went with and which seller? The experience you describe seems to be in stark contrast to all the raving reviews on various enthusiast forums and the one my buddy got looks awesome, so maybe there are certain bad apple (model or seller) that we should avoid?

what is the AMEX / Dell gift card deal?

mayberj said:   what is the AMEX / Dell gift card deal?

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/expired-deals/1239985/

that's true

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014