• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Already in a 2 XS for sd play feature.

This is quite ok also.

dmtycn (Dec. 12, 2012 @ 6:29p) |

Placed an order 11/27/2012. Still NO " Order filled " or shipping nofification..

richps1961 (Dec. 12, 2012 @ 6:49p) |

Im in for one thanks... I've also had my eye on this for a little while

fearmywrx (Dec. 12, 2012 @ 7:43p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Roku
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Been contemplating picking one of these up after checking out the XS model at a friends house and am in for one. The motion controller, Ethernet, and Motion Controller for games was not of much use to me (these are the additional features of the XS model over the XD). Thanks for sharing OP!

EDIT: Just an FYI... I was charged for tax (in FL) on top of the $39.99 price and $4.99 shipping. Total price for me was $48.13.

Thanks OP! Was just about to pull the trigger for one on Amazon for $69.00 with prime shipping. Decided to wait a day..and paid

total $39.99
Shipping $4.99
Sales Tax $0.00
Total $44.98

with this! Cool Beans. Merry Christmas!

Im in for one...the 90 day warranty bugs me, and its the same for new units. 90 days? There should be consumer laws for eelctronics to go at least a year. Those Bassetts! Iit comes with the a/v cable...but a $5 hdmi short cable is better for the 1080 HD I would think?

3 year warranty on Squaretrade with 30% discount is only $5.94 for 3 years..for that price ..and considering all these refurbs available, I will take it.

How quick is their shipping? A couple of these woot ripoff sites have taken upwards of a month to send goods and that wont work for christmas timeframe.

Bought an engagement ring November 14th and got it on December 7th. Just fyi on their shipping, and their warehouse, or atleast one is in Miami, FL.

I jumped on the previous Roku XS deal from them and my Roku shipped 5 days later

Shipping is very slow. Mine (XS) is still in California 5 days later. (to NY) Ordered on 12/7, scheduled delivery 12/18.

But it's good deal.

I also got in on the Roku XS deal. I got shipping notification 2 days later (Friday), but it didn't actually get picked up until Monday. It's coming to me in Georgia from California - scheduled for delivery Tuesday. So, roughly 2 week turn around.

good deal but not for christmas then.

XS is still available in Flash Deals for $15 more shipped, if you need those bells and whistles.

Jobronie said:   XS is still available in Flash Deals for $15 more shipped, if you need those bells and whistles.
Actually - it's $20 more ... $59.99 vs. $39.99.

pjs22 said:   Jobronie said:   XS is still available in Flash Deals for $15 more shipped, if you need those bells and whistles.
Actually - it's $20 more ... $59.99 vs. $39.99.
Free shipping on the XS, so 59.99 v 44.99.

I have the XS - but I'm wondering where the 300+ channels comes in - the last website i saw that had private channel listings was crap and most of the codes didn't work....is there better info out there with private channels that actually work????

yacheapbastard said:   3 year warranty on Squaretrade with 30% discount is only $5.94 for 3 years..for that price ..and considering all these refurbs available, I will take it.

Where is the 30% discount coming from?

very tempted to jump on this deal, thanks for sharing

in for one (bonus - i use a Logitech harmony remote so i can sell this remote for $20 on eBay...and my old Roku n1000 for another $20)

In my experience 1SaleADay has been slow. At least a solid 2 weeks until shipped. Items have always been good though.

300+ channels. Is it free and does it includes Discovery, History, and ESPN.com? [I didn't not put ESPNx with .com]

Already in a 2 XS for sd play feature.

This is quite ok also.

Placed an order 11/27/2012. Still NO " Order filled " or shipping nofification..

mrva46 said:   In my experience 1SaleADay has been slow. At least a solid 2 weeks until shipped. Items have always been good though.

Im in for one thanks... I've also had my eye on this for a little while

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014