• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0046LVG1Q/ref=xs_gb_A3M0ENBTGDBCOJ?_en...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox

Enjoy an unmatched feeling of stability in any configuration thanks to aircraft-grade aluminum, the MAG4 hinge, wide-flared legs, and the highest quality construction
Use the RevolutionXE Model 22 in up to 33 configurations, including A-frame, extension, 90-degree ladders and three different scaffolding positions?buy one ladder to do the job of five
Use the right ladder for the right job every time and avoid 95 percent of all ladder-related safety issues
Reach some of the toughest areas such as the space above the staircase, vaulted ceilings; and use your ladder over and around obstacles
The Little Giant RevolutionXE Model 22 exceeds all OSHA and ANSI standards and is industrial rated up to 300 lbs

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Little Giant (20.99kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Little Giant Product Page
Max extension is 19'
Made in the USA?
Shipping to CONUS only
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Little Giant product page

Yesterday's price on Amazon was $335.

I bought the Werner 22' knock-off earlier this year for $164 - $5 coupon - FWCB, although it looks like the pricing went up. I really like it; it's a little heavy and cumbersome to use, but it's easy enough to fold up and bring in the house, which, for me, is preferable to leaving it outside under the deck.

The Little Giant version knocks off 6 lbs (which must be nice) and offers a lifetime warranty. I'm not sure whether this model is made in the USA anymore -- someone's comment on the LG website says so, which would be a huge bonus IMHO. Like the Werner, the LG 22' ladder only extends to 19'; it provides 22' of reach. This may be enough for you to hang icicle lights on your second-story roof and maybe clean the gutters, but it's probably not quite enough to get up there. However, it easily reaches the roof on a single-story or split-style (split-level, split-foyer) house.

If you have been eyeing this ladder and live in the continental US (for shipping), I think you have to jump on this. If the LG had been available at this price, I would have spent the extra money to get the made-in-America genuine article.

or if this is still too expensive Harbor Freight has a 17 ft same style for $134 less your 20% off coupon.
http://www.harborfreight.com/17-ft-type-1a-multi-task-ladder-676...

these are really great to have.

I have the LG and a werner, and the LG is by far superior. If you use it just occasionally, you might be fine with the cheaper ladder, but if you are purchasing for work, get the LG.

Awesome deal, in for one.

Awesome deal, in for one.Ditto. Great birthday gift for my new son-in-law.

The deal is gone.

gideon12 said:   The deal is gone. Figures that it sold out. I've never seen the price on a LG this low before.

Damn. Deal died while my wife had it in the cart for me.

was a great deal because this is an excellent ladder. Costco was about $100 more last week

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014