• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://coupons.target.com/friends-and-fans-coupons#?lnk=

$10 Target GiftCardŽ with purchase of $50 or more

A NEW Deal for a FREE $10 Target GiftCard with in store purchase of $50 or more is Now Live on Target website.

Valid in store only.

Member Summary

Target GiftCard (4.64kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Wednesday is approaching

Alcibiades (Dec. 16, 2012 @ 11:43a) |

I found the target folks being more restrictive on the use on these coupons, so if Target does have it for next week I t... (more)

tajar96 (Dec. 16, 2012 @ 11:59a) |

Well it's Wednesday, and I don't see a gift card deal in the weekly ad. Is that to what you were referring or am I missi... (more)

pulczar (Dec. 19, 2012 @ 10:27a) |

Coupon


$10 Target GiftCardŽ with purchase of $50 or more
  • Also categorized in:

Can someone attach a scanned copy of coupon). I don't have printer, thus was unable to see it

Expiration date? (See it now; thanks...)

azs1 said:   Expiration date? (See it now; thanks...)


Copy posted at SD where Butcherboy got the post

Not seeing the coupon with multiple prints on SD. I see the thread, but the coupon has been removed.

Anyone who grabbed it please post here.

Thx!

waterplank said:   azs1 said:   Expiration date? (See it now; thanks...)


Copy posted at SD where Butcherboy got the post


your point?

Green to OP! I got this last week and used the $10 GC to buy the second $50 got the double savings

see coupon scan

MISTERCHEAP said:   see coupon scan

is everyone getting the same bar code as what I posted? just making sure it's not a one time coding. thnx

MISTERCHEAP said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   see coupon scan

is everyone getting the same bar code as what I posted? just making sure it's not a one time coding. thnx


I got the same bar code as you posted. Does that mean I can't use it?

MrVietnam said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   see coupon scan

is everyone getting the same bar code as what I posted? just making sure it's not a one time coding. thnx


I got the same bar code as you posted. Does that mean I can't use it?



LOL, no Mr. V, just means they are ALL THE SAME, so ok to "copy" the coupon as it's not one time use.

Can someone post a pdf? My machine would't allow me to print, and kept saying missing some plug-in. The installation of the plug-in just doesn't help.

CRAP.... I just spent over $300 in small items yesterday! I could have divided my purchases and scored some gift cards!

Oh well ... Green to poster anyway.

thanks butcherboy, unable to get the coupon print activator to work on my computer. Can you save as a PDF and post or PM me pl?

Is the coupon code unique or same for everyone?

jbloggs said:   Is the coupon code unique or same for everyone?

same for everyone

Sangel said:   CRAP.... I just spent over $300 in small items yesterday! I could have divided my purchases and scored some gift cards!

Oh well ... Green to poster anyway.


If you are willing to put the time, you could return and re-purchase. You could be saving $50 to $60 dollars in doing so.

So can I buy a $50 gift card to get the $10 gift card?

Void if copied, scanned, etc. Probably warrants a "YMMV."

LOL, round 2 !

hooked said:   So can I buy a $50 gift card to get the $10 gift card?

Not anymore. Target learned their lesson last year.

hooked said:   So can I buy a $50 gift card to get the $10 gift card?

No, several people confirmed the coupon does not work with the purchase of target gift cards. (Even when mixing in other items)

Does work with 3rd party gift cards as long as the cashier doesn't give you any problems.



One person brought up the coupons spelling of GiftCard (The way target says it on their cards) vs. other gift cards. Its clear to me that they are excluding Target GiftCards. but of course YMMV with any gift card if you get a difficult cashier and/or supervisor. (I would suggest trying another cashier rather than consulting manager. My Target is busy enough that this is possible. Also I've had better experience with cashiers than managers.)

hearnold said:   Void if copied, scanned, etc. Probably warrants a "YMMV."

your post probably warrants a "red".

MISTERCHEAP said:   see coupon scan
Nice green green

Oh dear... *begins to twitch*

sfvera said:   Sangel said:   CRAP.... I just spent over $300 in small items yesterday! I could have divided my purchases and scored some gift cards!

Oh well ... Green to poster anyway.


If you are willing to put the time, you could return and re-purchase. You could be saving $50 to $60 dollars in doing so.


Coupon says "limit one coupon per guest and transaction" so this might take a LOT of time - different stores or at least different cash registers/cashiers... Not sure if Target's system recognizes a form of payment with coupon attached to prior transaction. That could keep you from using same coupon again at any store or register.


link doesn't work...

Cidni said:   Target coupon PDF
http://mail.aol.com/37261-111/aol-6/en-us/mail/get-attachment.as...


this link prompts us to log into aol...

oh, and BTW for you lurkers who I know are looking at this....

SUCKDEALS IS NOTHING COMPARED TO FATWALLET, CONTINUE TO SUCK IT AND ENJOY YOUR TOTALITARIANISM

redid it

MangoRunner said:   sfvera said:   Sangel said:   CRAP.... I just spent over $300 in small items yesterday! I could have divided my purchases and scored some gift cards!

Oh well ... Green to poster anyway.


If you are willing to put the time, you could return and re-purchase. You could be saving $50 to $60 dollars in doing so.


Coupon says "limit one coupon per guest and transaction" so this might take a LOT of time - different stores or at least different cash registers/cashiers... Not sure if Target's system recognizes a form of payment with coupon attached to prior transaction. That could keep you from using same coupon again at any store or register.


lmao

2 Print PDF HERE

Flip page 2 print 2 again (download file - do not print from preview)

High res version 4 on page.

Going to use it tonight!

happysaver said:   High res version 4 on page.

but, incorrect size...

High res version 4 on page HERE

Thanks so much to all.

Skipping 169 Messages...
Alcibiades said:   isamerican said:   
Sure glad this is over
tired of target
Wednesday is approaching


Well it's Wednesday, and I don't see a gift card deal in the weekly ad. Is that to what you were referring or am I missing out on some other gift card deal?



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014