• Text Only
jcsoigne said:   moneynomore said:   No go at the 3rd target at two different registers. The cashier would take them, but the register wouldn't. An error popped up saying return the coupon back to the customer. No qualifying purchase is present. And I printed 80 of these darn things LOL.

What did you try to buy? Target's giftcards?

visa gift cards

Greeeeeeeeennnn OP!!! Thanks for posting. Now to double or triple ............

Thanks OP! Did two more transactions for myself (2 - $25 Regal Cinema gift cards and 1 $50+ transaction with just bunches of stuffs) and gave my daughter two for Christmas shopping on her list. Haven't tried any "churning" with "rinse and repeat" because I like knowing I have multiple "free" moneys now in hand for after Christmas!

ditto for me.

moneynomore said:   Was just at the store. Coupon scans but doesn't work on visa gc.

Thanks everyone! I used mine on the iTunes giftcards (on sale $54 for $60 worth of GC)+ extra 5% off with Target card!

Sangel said:   CRAP.... I just spent over $300 in small items yesterday! I could have divided my purchases and scored some gift cards!

Oh well ... Green to poster anyway.

Return and rebuy. It wouldn't be that much of a hassle if you do a big return and then do one purchase at a time to get the GC.

Thanks OP for posting this coupon again. I did buy a lot last week but I'll see if there are any other basics on sale.

imanemokid said:   
& And ..."Could easily have been done in one." I can guarantee you that there are more peepz here that have dealt w/ T cashiers/policies/etc that would disagree w/ you.

Yes easily. Numerous people have reported the registers will accept multiple coupons. I used two on one transaction and could have used three with no problem. I guess you get more flies with honey.

bru20 said:   imanemokid said:   
& And ..."Could easily have been done in one." I can guarantee you that there are more peepz here that have dealt w/ T cashiers/policies/etc that would disagree w/ you.

Yes easily. Numerous people have reported the registers will accept multiple coupons. I used two on one transaction and could have used three with no problem. I guess you get more flies with honey.

I have used 4 numerous times in one transaction.

I guess you're the one that can't read ( or comprehend ). Direct me to the post that shows they bought a single item over $100 and were able to use 2 Qz. And I wasn't looking for any flies... must be a personal preference.

imanemokid said:   
I guess you're the one that can't read ( or comprehend ). Direct me to the post that shows they bought a single item over $100 and were able to use 2 Qz.

I'm talking about using more than one coupon in one transaction. You're the one who keeps bringing up a single $100 item. Bye.

Booyeah! 16 GB WiFi iPad w/retina display (aka iPad 4) scored for $509.89 out the door, and $105 Target GCs (6 different GCs) in hand.

$50 GC for iPad
$40 GCs (4 x $10 GC w/$50 purchase coupons)
$15 GC w/$150 purchase coupon found in Target mailer
$8 off $80 Catalina coupon from last week's purchase
And of course 5% Red Card discount

I guess you're the one that can't read ( or comprehend ). Direct me to the post that shows they bought a single item over $100 and were able to use 2 Qz.

I'm talking about using more than one coupon in one transaction. You're the one who keeps bringing up a single $100 item. Bye.

Like I said, comprenshun is not your strong suit. And cdawgindahaus above mine is the first post that answered the question that I asked.

Amazon GC?

Great drop in price.

looking4deal said:   Amazon GC?
They don't sell those anymore.

For those of you who lives in the states has Kroger or their family chain. Remember 4x rewards on gas still going.

How do you get an $8 off $80 coupon?

bakerastic said:   Thanks OP! Did two more transactions for myself (2 - $25 Regal Cinema gift cards and 1 $50+ transaction with just bunches of stuffs) and gave my daughter two for Christmas shopping on her list. Haven't tried any "churning" with "rinse and repeat" because I like knowing I have multiple "free" moneys now in hand for after Christmas!

This might be a silly question...but can we buy a GC for $50 and use the coupon? I suppose we should be able to right?

simpsons4ever: The $8 off $80 coupons print at the register with the receipt on some transactions. I've gotten a couple on $50+ purchases, but not on all of them.

elizard: I've been able to buy two $25 non-Target gift cards together (e.g., Applebees, Red Robin, Regal Cinema) that exactly equal the $50 and the $10 GC coupon works. My Target is in Salem, OR. I don't know why it wouldn't work on one $50 gift card if it works on two $25 ones. That being said, I think some posters have noted that cashiers or managers in some stores won't approve the use of the $10 GC coupon with the purchase of ANY gift cards, Target or not, so in those cases, neither the two $25 or the one $50 gift card scenario would work.

simpsons4ever said:   How do you get an $8 off $80 coupon?

I received one that popped out with my receipt recently.

bakerastic said:   simpsons4ever: The $8 off $80 coupons print at the register with the receipt on some transactions. I've gotten a couple on $50+ purchases, but not on all of them.

elizard: I've been able to buy two $25 non-Target gift cards together (e.g., Applebees, Red Robin, Regal Cinema) that exactly equal the $50 and the $10 GC coupon works. My Target is in Salem, OR. I don't know why it wouldn't work on one $50 gift card if it works on two $25 ones. That being said, I think some posters have noted that cashiers or managers in some stores won't approve the use of the $10 GC coupon with the purchase of ANY gift cards, Target or not, so in those cases, neither the two $25 or the one $50 gift card scenario would work.

Thanks bakerastic. I wasn't sure if this was allowed so I see it's YMMV. Of course it would be great if I could buy a target $50 with this so I could buy things I need later (since I'm now stacked with TP and Bounty for myself and my sister). But maybe one of the other gift cards might be useful.

Is there a list anywhere of the GC that Target offers in store?

Does target normally sell Lowes giftcard? I need about $2k worth of Lowes giftcard and I wouldn't mind getting $400 Target giftcard as fringe benefit..

I know I can go look at it, but just want to see whether anyone have seen it since I don't want to go around 5 different Targets if Lowes card has never been offered by Target.

Thanks.

I'm planning a Disney trip and bought a bunch of Disney gift cards with the money I have saved so far for the trip.

thanks op. i did a return rebuy and ended up with a bunch of stuff on top of the item I originally bought, without spending more money.

Thanks a lot LOF!

Stranger2 said:   Does target normally sell Lowes giftcard? I need about $2k worth of Lowes giftcard and I wouldn't mind getting $400 Target giftcard as fringe benefit..

I know I can go look at it, but just want to see whether anyone have seen it since I don't want to go around 5 different Targets if Lowes card has never been offered by Target.

Thanks.

linky

elizard said:   bakerastic said:   Thanks OP! Did two more transactions for myself (2 - $25 Regal Cinema gift cards and 1 $50+ transaction with just bunches of stuffs) and gave my daughter two for Christmas shopping on her list. Haven't tried any "churning" with "rinse and repeat" because I like knowing I have multiple "free" moneys now in hand for after Christmas!

This might be a silly question...but can we buy a GC for $50 and use the coupon? I suppose we should be able to right?

Yes!! I can verify that buying $50 will work. Be careful though as some of the $50 actually cost 49.99. Remember only non target gc.

Got both the $10 GC and $8 off $80 catalina after using my printed coupon to buy $50 worth of items, but no GCs (will try that with coupon no. 2 later today if I can find some I like!)

Wishing a very green Christmas to OP!

Anybody have any luck trying to get Wal-Mart to accept it as a competitor coupon?

So, my question is does this work with the 10% off coupon from the change of address form you get from the post office?

I was able to use this at Publix today as a competitor coupon! They put it through as $10 off of $50 instead of giving me a $10 Giftcard back....SCORE! Thanks OP

Thank bakerastic & elizard for the reply. And thanks lordoffire for the file.

pprogram: I've had horrendous luck with WM pricematching whenever it is something with either a huge percentage off or a buy x, get y (as in the case with this free $10 gc). Even with an ad - it's all at the discretion of the manager. You can try though and let us know

Was told by two WM store managers that WMT does not pricematch % off coupons. Per the previous post, YMMV, although the $10 off $50 coupon should work.

No, you cant! I tried buying $50 worth of gift cards. However, you can buy the Xbox live cards or Xbox membership.

scan code is 9856-0115-7197-9372-1004-1235-02
it expires on 12/15/2012

Can I buy $50 worth of iTunes and get the $10 gift card?

I made a couple trips through the register and bought $50 Visa cards ($5 fee on each card) and got the $10 gift card each time.

I went back a couple hours later and tried to do 2 separate transactions for 2 more Visas in one trip thru the register and they told me they were told not to do the coupon on the Visa cards anymore...but she let me get one card.

They also allowed me to stack %5 one day coupon, $10 off 75, and the $10 gift card coupon when I bought some merchandise.

woomanhei said:   For those of you who lives in the states has Kroger or their family chain. Remember 4x rewards on gas still going.

If only they sold Target GC in the GC mall. Haven't seen one on display or listed on GCM page. You could save an additional 11% if that was the case (assuming you buy 25 gallons of gas and use a 1% CC when purchasing the card).

chrislk1986 said:   woomanhei said:   For those of you who lives in the states has Kroger or their family chain. Remember 4x rewards on gas still going.

If only they sold Target GC in the GC mall. Haven't seen one on display or listed on GCM page. You could save an additional 11% if that was the case (assuming you buy 25 gallons of gas and use a 1% CC when purchasing the card).

I bought $200 target GC last week in Dillons. It helped me save on gas 80 cents per gallon. I am going to do it again.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014