• Text Only
Indeed, it has been a bit frustrating at times (I learned which stores are more strict than others) but I did score something, so I can't complain. I shared more coupons with others than I used myself, and that was even more fun!

Went to 3 more stores after my last post and struck out on all of them, oh well... until the next FW deal!

Well, still a full weekend left. Maby they will do another run with it? All my transactions and not a single Catalina. Oh we'll. all in all $700 in gc. Disney is the best deal if you are planing a trip - this is a good 20% return.

If they only kept kindle gift cards...

I finally found a cashier who would let me use the coupon on a Target Prepaid. Of course, he said can only use one, so I ended up buying the $50 and still made 5 bucks. All good things must come to an end.

goldmareese said:   I scored $52 worth of goodies and walked out with $20 in gift cards. Now that is a score. To top it off, I used my card for an additional 5% plus manufacturers coupons and target coupies. Thanks OP!

How is that? Isn't it $10 for every $50 ?

I think he is talking about $50 Target Visa or American Express gift card that has $5 activation fee.

MysteriousGirl said:   

How is that? Isn't it $10 for every $50 ?

Thx Op, Just scored $500 Visa Gift Cards today and $100 few days ago. Appriciate this lot!

isamerican said:   
Sure glad this is over
tired of target
Wednesday is approaching

Alcibiades said:   isamerican said:   
Sure glad this is over
tired of target
Wednesday is approaching

I found the target folks being more restrictive on the use on these coupons, so if Target does have it for next week I think they will be even more PITA.

Alcibiades said:   isamerican said:   
Sure glad this is over
tired of target
Wednesday is approaching

Well it's Wednesday, and I don't see a gift card deal in the weekly ad. Is that to what you were referring or am I missing out on some other gift card deal?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014