• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Lvscott said:   I refuse to pay for a product and then have to pay an additional $15 to stop ads. They should be paying me $15 to have the ads. They are.

They are. That's why it's $15 cheaper.

Lvscott said:   I refuse to pay for a product and then have to pay an additional $15 to stop ads. They should be paying me $15 to have the ads.

LMAO...dude really? Did you consider the fact it is $15 cheaper?

fyi i missed the 12/18 deadline on this deal but was still able to get a $25 account credit from Amazon customer service on 12/20. was shut down first by chat but then successful by email. took about 2 hours and credit showed in my account, then purchased the 32gb KindleHD for $224. YMMV but worth trying if you are buying anyways. Amazon customer service = awesome! then shipped to my christmas destination which remains tax free to save another $15. merry christmas to me!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014