• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
$69.99 w/free shipping. Enjoy.
Purchase from Buy.com
Purchase from Amazon

Not many reviews, but all positive: 3 Reviews at Amazon, 5 Reviews at Newegg, and Editor's Choice at PureOC

Tech Specs:
Drive Interface: SATA/600
Maximum Read Transfer Rate: 500 MBps
Maximum Write Transfer Rate: 510 MBps
Product Type: Solid State Drive
Manufacturer Part Number: 47378
Package Contents: 120GB Internal SATA III SSD, User's Guide
Country of Origin: China
Green Compliance Certificate/Authority: WEEE; China RoHS
Green Compliant: Yes
Weight (Approximate): 2.29 oz
Form Factor: Internal
Height: 0.4"
Width: 4.0"
Depth: 2.8"
Drive Width: 2.5"
Storage Capacity: 120 GB
Limited Warranty: 3 Year

Rakuten.com Shopping
See Rakuten.com Shopping discounts that earn Up to 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Verbatim 120GB SSD
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Is this yet another Sandforce drive?

According to PureOC, it does use the Sandforce controller.

On another note, Amazon is now selling for the same price with free shipping.

Dead as i added to cart..

That is strange... I see Amazon listing it at $69 but if you click to see all sellers and find that lower price - it is not availalbe for $69. Cheapest is around $90.

Still alive from Buy.com on eBay. Hope this helps. Don't forget 1% FW Cash Back

www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Verbatim-120GB-2-5-SATA-III-Solid-State-Drive-SSD-/380535581614?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5899b02bae

^^ Thanks !!!

Dead now at Buy.com

Still alive from e-bay with Buy.comm seller...

Yes, Buy.com on eBay for this item is still alive.
Just bought 2, thanks!

Sold out on Buy.com on eBay.

miamip said:   Sold out on Buy.com on eBay.
No, it's still alive.

I must have missed this!

For those of you that are installing an SSD in a system with multiple drives, you may want to check out the Link Shell Extension add-in. It allows you to create Junctions, Symbolic Links, and other file structure links between drives with a few clicks of the mouse. (It simplifies the "mklink" command normally implemented using the command line.)

One potential use is that you can have your User Profile in the Windows files structure on the SSD point to a location on another drive to prevent using up the space on your SSD with nonessential program data. When I added the SSD to my system, I left the original drive with all of my old files installed as a secondary drive. I installed windows on the SSD and used the utility to link my new user profile to the old user profile on the original HDD. I had instant access to My Documents, My Videos, Favorites, etc. without eating up the limited space on my SSD.

There are many other uses such as linking a program data folder to an online storage folder on your system (such as Dropbox). This is a great way to automatically backup critical data online.

no, it's pretty dead.

Thanks Just got in on this. Been checking to see if it came back.

sold out on buy, Amazon and eBay

Back in stock on Amazon, but at $89.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.