• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
jbserra said:   Hey, does anyone recommend a squaretrade warranty for these receivers? It looks like you can get 3 years for $41, there are coupons to bring that price down and they cover shipping to/from their warranty repair location, parts + labor. Seems like a good deal, but I wasn't sure how well it worked for a receiver. Let me know your experience!

Thanks

I wouldn't buy a warranty since the whole thing cost less than $150.

locdogg said:   jbserra said:   Hey, does anyone recommend a squaretrade warranty for these receivers? It looks like you can get 3 years for $41, there are coupons to bring that price down and they cover shipping to/from their warranty repair location, parts + labor. Seems like a good deal, but I wasn't sure how well it worked for a receiver. Let me know your experience!

Thanks

I wouldn't buy a warranty since the whole thing cost less than $150.

Well, in my particular situation, I purchased the TX-NR616 for $251, so it's a little more. With some reports of issues with these receivers, was looking into any cheap warranty options. I'm hoping they refurb'd the issue away, but there's no way of really knowing.

It does look like they will cover refurbished items.

They changed another one for me, but runs very hot. Any suggestions?

Thx again Doldrums, should be a nice upgrade from my older Onkyo (hdmi-less) ht-r230.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014