$15 $75 $150 Guitar Center Coupon AND MORE

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
$15 off $75, $50 Off $299, $150 off $799 or more entire purchase* at Guitar Center!
Enter the code "HLDY15" into your online shopping cart at checkout

HOW TO REDEEM
IN-STORE: Enter your information above to receive your in-store coupon. Print your coupon and present it to your sales associate at time of purchase.

ONLINE: Enter the code "HLDY15" into your shopping cart at checkout.

PHONE ORDERS: Call 866-543-0741 to place an order. Present your coupon code to your operator at time of purchase.

If the item you want is excluded from this promotion please call us toll free at (866) 543-0741.

Coupon Details
*$15 off purchase of $75, $50 off purchase of $299, or $150 off purchase of $799 or more. Not to be used in conjunction with other coupons, promotions or offers. No cash value. Excludes discounted and clearance items, price matches, used gear, tax/shipping charges, scratch and dent, vintage equipment, Gift Cards and musician services (Pro Coverage, GC Garage & GC Studios). Some manufacturers have chosen not to participate in this promotion; they may be found at http://www.guitarcenter.com/couponexclusions. Coupon is redeemable in-store, online or at (866) 543-0741 only with valid coupon code. Offer valid now thru 12/18.

Guitar Center
See Guitar Center discounts that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

guitar center
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

They let me show them this code on my phone today when buying my son's guitar and amp

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014