• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Jetblue has Select 1-way fares for $11.80. Book by 12/12. Travel from January 8, 2013 through February 13, 2013. Select Fares include government taxes/fees. Prices may vary depending on the dates and cities chosen. Fares not available on Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia or Priceline. Blackout dates & Exclusions apply.
Sample fares:
Choose Leaving date 01/15
Select cities "Long Beach, CA (LGB) to Las Vegas, NV (LAS)"
Lowest fair from Long Beach to Las Vegas is $11.80.
Click Here to get this offer.

JetBlue Getaways
See JetBlue Getaways coupons that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

JetBlue (17.68kB)
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer

$49 now.

LGB parking is 17/day.

Wow Balaji is right. Proof!

now its crap, move on nothing to see

JB used to be a bargain. Now every time I search for a flight it's 20-40% more than United (EWR-FLL) which has 5 flights for every ONE JB offers. Problem that causes is if yours is canceled there is no other flight to get on to. Not only that, I always look at the "on-time" stats for each flight posted on their site and half of them say "flight canceled" anywhere from 50-75% of the time and "on time" is ZERO% of the time for the flights that weren't canceled the other 75%. Again, this is between EWR and FLL so maybe others routes are OK.

They used to advertise as (and I imagine wanted to be) a bargain carrier. Now their focus seems to be on offering higher quality service than their competitors. I don't see that as a bad thing, they just rarely post any pants-breaking deals these days... :/

MisterEd said:   JB used to be a bargain. Now every time I search for a flight it's 20-40% more than United (EWR-FLL) which has 5 flights for every ONE JB offers. Problem that causes is if yours is canceled there is no other flight to get on to. Not only that, I always look at the "on-time" stats for each flight posted on their site and half of them say "flight canceled" anywhere from 50-75% of the time and "on time" is ZERO% of the time for the flights that weren't canceled the other 75%. Again, this is between EWR and FLL so maybe others routes are OK.

I agree; I was excited when they finally brought some flights to EWR, but I've only flown them once because their flights ARE so much higher in general.

+1
found a seat sfo -> lgb

No jet blue from my area. I do like the creative slogan.

promotion has ended...dead deal..i missed it...green op

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014