Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

JetBlue The FA-LA-LA-LA-LA Fare Sale: Select One Way Fares from $11.80

First page
1 of 2
JHBalaji
12/12/12 10:24 AM
Jetblue has Select 1-way fares for $11.80. Book by 12/12. Travel from January 8, 2013 through February 13, 2013. Select Fares include government taxes/fees. Prices may vary depending on the dates and cities chosen. Fares not available on Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia or Priceline. Blackout dates & Exclusions apply.
Sample fares:
Choose Leaving date 01/15
Select cities "Long Beach, CA (LGB) to Las Vegas, NV (LAS)"
Lowest fair from Long Beach to Las Vegas is $11.80.
Click Here to get this offer.
WikiPost
12/12/12 10:25 AM
JetBlue [ image/jpeg - 17.68kB ]
pjrxj
12/12/12 11:27 AM
$49 now.
JAVAWIZARD
12/12/12 11:43 AM
LGB parking is 17/day.
cnonline
12/12/12 12:51 PM
Wow Balaji is right. Proof!
Electronifan
12/12/12 1:17 PM
now its crap, move on nothing to see
MisterEd
12/12/12 3:59 PM
JB used to be a bargain. Now every time I search for a flight it's 20-40% more than United (EWR-FLL) which has 5 flights for every ONE JB offers. Problem that causes is if yours is canceled there is no other flight to get on to. Not only that, I always look at the "on-time" stats for each flight posted on their site and half of them say "flight canceled" anywhere from 50-75% of the time and "on time" is ZERO% of the time for the flights that weren't canceled the other 75%. Again, this is between EWR and FLL so maybe others routes are OK.
futhey
12/12/12 6:19 PM
They used to advertise as (and I imagine wanted to be) a bargain carrier. Now their focus seems to be on offering higher quality service than their competitors. I don't see that as a bad thing, they just rarely post any pants-breaking deals these days... :/
Agr8RN
12/12/12 6:26 PM
MisterEd said:   

JB used to be a bargain. Now every time I search for a flight it's 20-40% more than United (EWR-FLL) which has 5 flights for every ONE JB offers. Problem that causes is if yours is canceled there is no other flight to get on to. Not only that, I always look at the "on-time" stats for each flight posted on their site and half of them say "flight canceled" anywhere from 50-75% of the time and "on time" is ZERO% of the time for the flights that weren't canceled the other 75%. Again, this is between EWR and FLL so maybe others routes are OK.

I agree; I was excited when they finally brought some flights to EWR, but I've only flown them once because their flights ARE so much higher in general.
happy108
12/12/12 6:54 PM
+1
found a seat sfo -> lgb
First page
1 of 2
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.