• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Text

Enter Code
CCP2229

Cardstore.com said: Full offer details
Create any Christmas, Season’s Greetings, Kwanzaa, New Year's, and select photo cards for 29˘ when using code CCP2229. No minimum purchase necessary. Offer valid through 12/12/12. Coupon does not apply to shipping & handling charges and cannot be combined with any other offers. Offer is not valid on previous purchases. Discount applies at checkout. To prevent abuse, we reserve the right to discontinue or modify this offer at any time without notice. Offer is subject to change and expires at 11:59 pm PST on 12/12/12. Offer intended for use in the United States, US territories, and Canada.

Cardstore.com
See Cardstore.com discounts that earn 7.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

cards (58.76kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Full offer details
Create any Christmas, Season’s Greetings, Kwanzaa, New Year's, and select photo cards for 29¢ when using code CCP2229. No minimum purchase necessary. Offer valid through 12/12/12. Coupon does not apply to shipping & handling charges and cannot be combined with any other offers. Offer is not valid on previous purchases. Discount applies at checkout. To prevent abuse, we reserve the right to discontinue or modify this offer at any time without notice. Offer is subject to change and expires at 11:59 pm PST on 12/12/12. Offer intended for use in the United States, US territories, and Canada.

this for custom photo cards too?

GTPaPi said:   this for custom photo cards too?

Yes. I just added the full offer details in the Quick Summary.

Plus they will ship direct anyone you want - for FREE!

rhino850 said:   Plus they will ship direct anyone you want - for FREE!

Holy cow... subsidized postage. OP, add "shipped" to the title, please!!

Why didn't I do ALL my Christmas cards this way??

Don't forget 7.5% Cash Back from Fatwallet (or 14+% CashBack from another site that I don't think I can say here - but here's a hint (Not little & crackers make C-----))

This coupon info states it does not include shipping, but if you enter the recipient information, they mail the cards for you and pay the shipping.

Wahoo!

Fantastic offer. Added my address list and had my custom photo cards sent to 38 ppl for < $11. I didn't take advantage of the FW CashBack tho as I was rushing to get my order in, then I realized it expires PST.

nice last minute sneak in deal for me.

I did three orders just so I could make sure I didn't run into an early expiration. I'm utilizing the New Year's cards as a promotion for new customers. I figure it was a great way to have fun with this. Or, it could just be that I overspent and am a FW fool! Take your pick. 20 minutes left!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014