Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

aralon (69.08kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

$7.99 not $6.99

archena said:   $7.99 not $6.99 updated thanks!

Wow, I've been looking forward to this game. Thank you!

All of the negative reviews are the same... Yesterday I paid $6.99 for Aralon: Sword and Shadow and today it is free.

In for FREE.

Good find. It is part of TouchArcade Free Play
Our first game we're going to be featuring is Crescent Moon Games' Aralon: Sword and Shadow HD [Free]. The two year anniversary of the game's original release is coming up and Crescent Moon is gearing up for the impending launch of Ravensword: Shadowlands-Text

Thanks

Thanks!

archena said:   $7.99 not $6.99

Not true! Its price has been jumping up and down but has NEVER been $7.99. For historical reference, check sidebar here http://appshopper.com/games/aralon-sword-and-shadow-hd

This is the first time it is free, lowest before was $2.99.

Will this freebie come with pop up ads or ad bars?

The game looks pretty good, going to give it a chance. Thanks OP.

Thanks OP

Dead, back up to $2.99

I've almost completed the game. only have final boss. Great game if you are in to this sort of thing. You can totally finish the game without buying any 'karma' points. I got the game for free and didnt buy any addon karma...I sort of feel bad for the great free ride. I guess I can stand up for them and say the game is totally worth $3. If you like these sort of games check out some youtube videos and shell out if you like it. the $3 is trivial.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014