Skullcandy 50% off code

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I was searching around for a discount code while ordering some earbuds for gifts. Best thing I saw posted on FW was 40%.

Link

Here's a 50%, and free shipping was nice as well!
REDBULL50

Ink'd 2 Purple/Black 1 $19.95 $19.95
Ink'd 2 Gold 1 $19.95 $19.95
Ink'd 2 Pink/Black 1 $19.95 $19.95
Subtotal $59.85
Discount (REDBULL50) -$29.93
Total $29.92

Happy Holidays!

Skullcandy
See Skullcandy discounts that earn 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

skullcandy
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
If REDBULL50 is dead. Here's another 50% off code SKDYUPS50

pimpsaucekrew (Dec. 26, 2012 @ 3:53p) |

Just to follow through with this code, I was charged and never received a package. It turns out my package was held sinc... (more)

ItalianMafia44 (Feb. 04, 2013 @ 5:02p) |

And this code is dead/no longer working either.

HotStuff2 (Feb. 10, 2013 @ 8:12a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Skullcandy Pipe for only $12.47 shipped using code REDBULL50, now that's a steal! Thanks so much for sharing this! Some awesome stocking stuffers

And it's dead

Still working.

great deal. thanks op!

Code worked for me, picked up a vandal speaker dock for just under $27 shipped. Thanks op

Worked perfectly, Thank you

Thank you OP! In 4 earbuds! Awesome!

TU - perfect timing!

DEad or mistake Coupon code is not valid.

wait?? when I add the vandal it invalidates code??

working again

Got the Vandal.

It's working on the 40% off stuff too. Hurryyyyyy!

Got replacement gels for $3, sweet!

3 Vandals, 5 buds hope they ship!

This is HOT. Vandal as a stocking stuffer at this price.

Thanks Op!!

In for 1 Vandal at $25. Thanks OP.
Note to iPhone 5 users: this doesn't connect with a lightning cable.

the checkout process is so lagged.

I think we killed the site. Ooops.

Site is so slow. I needed a new set of headphones. I guess I'll try later

Site is still slow.

Site will be dead for awhile as this code is posted EVERYWHERE via Google. I purchased as soon as I came across post and purchase products in under 5 mins. Came back 10 min later to score the vandal and 503 error. Site is overloaded. May take all night.

Too bad I just bought Skullcandy Earbuds on eBay last week for 6.99 or something ...should have waited, I now have like 4 new pairs of Earbuds.....I am up to my ears in earbuds

Vandal Speaker Dock
* This product is currently out of stock.

everything of mine has shipped.

everything of mine has shipped.

Worked for me, today. Thanks OP.

Thanks. Discount worked

Vandal dock is back in stock at $50, $25 after discount code!

Nice to see that the mods moved this topic from "Expired Deals" back to "Hot Deals" (because the code is still alive). They just locked down my thread as a repost, but it had some useful info, which I'll try to paste in here:

$5 Skullcandy Ink'd earbuds

Not all of Skullcandy's items are viewable by browsing their website. Browsing for Ink'd earbuds only shows the current "Ink'd 2" models at $24.99. Try searching for "2011" to see last year's models, and you'll find some original Ink'd earbuds (with or without mic) for $9.99:

Silver and black with mic
Pink and black with mic
Blue and black with mic

These are all $9.99 -- use REDBULL50 code to take them down to $5....and shipping is free (though you may have sales tax).
I inherited a pair of these with a used iPod I bought and was surprised to see how comfortable they were.
At $20-$25, reviews are generally favorable. At $5, you're almost down to the price of crummy generic throwaways. I ordered a half-dozen pairs.

...and, if this deal does end, I see that they're $8 with free shipping at Skullcandy's eBay store (in blemished boxes).

Note: Paypal seems to not be working with Skullcandy's website.

Thanks OP and b100. in for two.. blue and silver.

Thanks b100. In for six!

These are great headphones. I've destroyed a couple of pairs by bending the plugs, but the sound quality is great and they seal moderately well. They compare favorably to Etymotic MC5's, which are much more expensive.

Got one. Thanks, OP and b100!

mtd said:   I was searching around for a discount code while ordering some earbuds for gifts. Best thing I saw posted on FW was 40%.

Link

REDBULL50

Subtotal $59.85
Total $29.92

Happy Holidays!

Great find op. Is this deal gone now? Can't find box to put in the promo code. Thanks

StapledPants said:   mtd said:   I was searching around for a discount code while ordering some earbuds for gifts. Best thing I saw posted on FW was 40%.

Link

REDBULL50

Subtotal $59.85
Total $29.92

Happy Holidays!

Great find op. Is this deal gone now? Can't find box to put in the promo code. Thanks

Just went to the website again. The box is still there...
The box is called "redemption code", and it's just above the "Calculate Shipping Cost" box on the shopping cart page.

"coupon code is not valid" expired???

azboy2die4 said:   "coupon code is not valid" expired???

I just visited the site with a different browser than I used when I bought my earbuds. I typed in "REDBULL50" and got the 50% off -- so the code is still working.
All caps, no spaces -- maybe that's your issue?

just used it for my order. thanks op.

Skipping 23 Messages...
pimpsaucekrew said:   If REDBULL50 is dead. Here's another 50% off code SKDYUPS50And this code is dead/no longer working either.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.