Skullcandy 50% off code

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
WORKED woo hoo!

azboy2die4 said:   "coupon code is not valid" expired???

I was getting then when I tried to order more than 6. It seems to have a limit of 6 per order, but since shipping is free, if you want to order more than 6, just separate them into multiple orders with total number of buds less than 6. It could also be a maximum value for the coupon, but I would get that message if I went over 6 of the 9.99 earbuds.

wooben said:   azboy2die4 said:   "coupon code is not valid" expired???

I was getting then when I tried to order more than 6. It seems to have a limit of 6 per order, but since shipping is free, if you want to order more than 6, just separate them into multiple orders with total number of buds less than 6. It could also be a maximum value for the coupon, but I would get that message if I went over 6 of the 9.99 earbuds.

Woohoo! it works. Thanks. You're right about 6 items limit.

The code is still active.

Too bad their ipod stuff is double what it was last week

AWESOME!!!!.....My daughter asked for Dr Dre Beats, she is 11......I couldn't even think about spending $200 on those, I am crossing my fingers that she would fall in love with her Skullcandy headphones, making both mommy and the bank account happy....lol

b100 said:   Nice to see that the mods moved this topic from "Expired Deals" back to "Hot Deals" (because the code is still alive). They just locked down my thread as a repost, but it had some useful info, which I'll try to paste in here:

$5 Skullcandy Ink'd earbuds

Not all of Skullcandy's items are viewable by browsing their website. Browsing for Ink'd earbuds only shows the current "Ink'd 2" models at $24.99. Try searching for "2011" to see last year's models, and you'll find some original Ink'd earbuds (with or without mic) for $9.99:

Silver and black with mic
Pink and black with mic
Blue and black with mic

These are all $9.99 -- use REDBULL50 code to take them down to $5....and shipping is free (though you may have sales tax).
I inherited a pair of these with a used iPod I bought and was surprised to see how comfortable they were.
At $20-$25, reviews are generally favorable. At $5, you're almost down to the price of crummy generic throwaways. I ordered a half-dozen pairs.
REDBULL50 still working!
Thanks OP & b100. Just ordered & am getting Ink'd earbuds for $4.97, no sales tax, and free shipping. Can't beat that.
May arrive a bit after Christmas, but that's OK.

I ordered a couple of the 2011 Ink'd ones. Always good to have spares.

perfect my husband manages to break his earbuds constantly these $5 are just what he needed!

not working for me either

doesn't work on sale items..thats why

CohibaRed said:   doesn't work on sale items..thats why

I just went to the site to see if the coupon had expired or something. It is still working for the $9.99 earbuds. You can get up to 6 of those with the promo code. If you try to get more, you'll get an invalid coupon message. So there is either a dollar limit to the promo code or an item number limit. Not sure what you were trying to buy, but it DOES work on sale items, at least the on sale earbuds linked by the OP and b100. Kind of temped to order more. Must resist...

I saw those pink fuzzy Skullcandy headphones on this page... does anyone have info on how to order them? I have tried but with no luck.

its %50 off at all Staples in store.

These codes were sent to corporate partners of Skullcandy. We also got one, limit 6 items. Ill post the code if the redbull one dies eventually.

worked great, thanks.

It seems my order went through because my paypal account was deducted but I never received a confirmation email.

Earbuds received (several days ago, actually). Shipping was speedy, and quality is great for $5 a pair. Thanks, Skullcandy and OP!

REDBULL50 code seems to be dead. I tried it again and it didn't work.

jd2010 said:   These codes were sent to corporate partners of Skullcandy. We also got one, limit 6 items. Ill post the code if the redbull one dies eventually. FONE said:   REDBULL50 code seems to be dead. I tried it again and it didn't work.

FONE said:   REDBULL50 code seems to be dead. I tried it again and it didn't work.

You have great timing. After receiving and testing my earbuds, I was considering getting some more, so I JUST tried using the code again and it worked fine.

1) Are you trying to get more than 6 items? It appears there's a limit of 6.
2) Is this your 2nd time using the code? Maybe Skullcandy has a one-time limit on the promo code. It let me use it again in the shopping cart, but I think I'm not signed in. Maybe when I actually try to check out it will invalidate the code? If it's your 2nd time using, try a different browser or set up a new account with a different email?
3) I see that someone above mentioned using paypal. Sweet! Paypal wasn't working when I tried.

If REDBULL50 is dead. Here's another 50% off code SKDYUPS50

Just to follow through with this code, I was charged and never received a package. It turns out my package was held since I wasn't an official red bull emp. Hopefully will get a credit back soon.

pimpsaucekrew said:   If REDBULL50 is dead. Here's another 50% off code SKDYUPS50And this code is dead/no longer working either.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.