• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Coldwater Creek has marked down their outlet items by 50%. Add items to cart to see discount. You can use coupon code AFLF768 to get an extra 40% off plus free shipping. That's up to 90% off, and it ships free.

Marbled Cable Scarf

Member Summary

scarf
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I picked up the Cultured Pearl Crochet Necklace for $8.99 (was $69.95). Free ship.

You may not see all of your applied discounts until you reach the payment screen.

Lets be realistic, discount is more like 70% than 90%.

nashi said:   Lets be realistic, discount is more like 70% than 90%.

I'm not sure what you mean. I put "up to 90%". It's actually more than 90% off on the scarf.

Good deal - bought one for the daughter.

Thanks OP. In for 2 for my "special lady"

Iceaug said:   Thanks OP. In for 2 for my "special lady"

Nothing says "special" like a $3 scarf.

Looks like they've removed the 50% off and are now only offering the 40% off with free shipping. And they just changed the code to SNOWFLAKE.

Dilly101 said:   Looks like they've removed the 50% off and are now only offering the 40% off with free shipping. And they just changed the code to SNOWFLAKE.

Hmmm...looks that way. That code was supposed to be valid until the 17th.

Dead.

Dilly101 said:   Looks like they've removed the 50% off and are now only offering the 40% off with free shipping. And they just changed the code to SNOWFLAKE.

i missed it! i was there an hour ago and i had my cart ready. i was just waiting for my hubby to wake up and check it if he would agree. now everything has doubled in price again i hope they bring back the 50% off plus 40% off again with free shipping. Among other items, I had two sweaters on that cart with $89 after all the discounts, but now it's almost $200. (

Same here. Argghhhh. Guess they saved me some money in the end.

The scarf is there, but it is $9.99 with 40% off and free shipping. Not bad, but not as great as it would have been.

I can't get the 40% off code to work at all. (tried the code Snowflake, also). I've been trying since last night.

zanylou said:   I can't get the 40% off code to work at all. (tried the code Snowflake, also). I've been trying since last night.

You won't see the discount until you reach the order review/payment screen.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014