• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

MX4 (5.75kB)
Disclaimer
Arctic Cooling MX-4 Thermal Paste/Compound $14.99-$14.99 Mail In Rebate = $0.00 plus FREE Shipping!

As of writing, the rebate has a limit of 2 and is valid for purchases between 12/12/12 and 12/14/12.

Newegg
See Newegg promo codes that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

MX4 (5.75kB)
Thanks propcgamer
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Point is, don't count on these rebates.

AcidSpectrum (Dec. 22, 2012 @ 8:25p) |

Just checked on my rebate from November (sent in on 11/8/12). Still in processing status. Chatted with rebate center -... (more)

sjelg (Feb. 18, 2013 @ 10:33a) |

I called their 800# on 2/19/2013 and got my rebate today.

swc888 (Feb. 25, 2013 @ 5:12p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

The rebate that came up for me is $15 .... for a tube of thermal paste and they charge $3 shipping. I hate rebates and this is pushing them too far IMHO.

DrWermit said:   The rebate that came up for me is $15 .... for a tube of thermal paste and they charge $3 shipping. I hate rebates and this is pushing them too far IMHO.

Shipping is free. I'm not sure where you are seeing $3.

I do agree with the lameness of raising the price before rebate, but what can ya do

They have this again ? They must have tons of this sitting around.

People complain about free after rebate prices ? Really ?

Shipping is free as long as you select econo...

no tax too!!

Since the rebate limit is two items can you submit for 2 rebates in one envelope.

Limit two rebates per person, address, and household.
Limit one rebate submission per envelope unless otherwise stated.

rburshell said:   Since the rebate limit is two items can you submit for 2 rebates in one envelope.

Limit two rebates per person, address, and household.
Limit one rebate submission per envelope unless otherwise stated.

Yeah i've seen wording like this before. When you fill out the application online, they ask you the quantity you purchased and then they adjust the reward amount accordingly. So essentially, the rebate will show $30 in one submission.

Thanks deserstrm2000.

Thought it would work like that, but with rebates you can never be to careful.

I've done this deal twice and never got the rebates. Only buy it if you think it's worth the full price.

propcgamer said:   Arctic Cooling MX-4 Thermal Paste/Compound $14.99-$14.99 Mail In Rebate = $0.00 plus FREE Shipping!

As of writing, the rebate has a limit of 2 and is valid for purchases between 12/12/12 and 12/14/12.

the rebate is prepaid Visa not cash.

AcidSpectrum said:   I've done this deal twice and never got the rebates. Only buy it if you think it's worth the full price.

Did you check your tracking number?

Thanks OP in 4 1.

in 4 1

The last 2 haven't even finished the rebate cycle yet, I just got the "received" response from the first one last week.

AcidSpectrum said:   I've done this deal twice and never got the rebates. Only buy it if you think it's worth the full price.

I'm still waiting on the last 2 rebates, better not purchase anymore, I have no use for them yet.

I didn't say the last two times it was on sale; these go on FAR sale regularly, and I've done it twice (several months ago) , never got either rebate.

SithMaster said:   The last 2 haven't even finished the rebate cycle yet, I just got the "received" response from the first one last week.

dang it, only if i had seen this earlier. spent $14 at Radio Shack for generic paste. at least the logic board bake on my macbook pro went well.

Rebate is now dead. Price down to $9.99.

Where did I say you mentioned sale, you sure you're reading the posts ?

AcidSpectrum said:   I didn't say the last two times it was on sale; these go on FAR sale regularly, and I've done it twice (several months ago) , never got either rebate.

SithMaster said:   The last 2 haven't even finished the rebate cycle yet, I just got the "received" response from the first one last week.

Point is, don't count on these rebates.

SithMaster said:   Where did I say you mentioned sale, you sure you're reading the posts ?

AcidSpectrum said:   I didn't say the last two times it was on sale; these go on FAR sale regularly, and I've done it twice (several months ago) , never got either rebate.

Just checked on my rebate from November (sent in on 11/8/12). Still in processing status. Chatted with rebate center - they basically say to keep waiting.

First time I have had a rebate issue with Newegg. Not a good thing.

I called their 800# on 2/19/2013 and got my rebate today. sjelg said:   Just checked on my rebate from November (sent in on 11/8/12). Still in processing status. Chatted with rebate center - they basically say to keep waiting.

First time I have had a rebate issue with Newegg. Not a good thing.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014