• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://pennywise.biz

Price: $26.99
Code: FATPENNY1 -$1.00
Ship: $0.01

Final Price: $26.00

If you missed Butcherboy's post last week now is is the time to get this.

Burg 9 is an analog watch face while Digital BURG 10 is also an upgraded series because it allows you to read and send text messages also! Everything you need in a phone from bluetooth, calendar, call history, stopwatch and much more is all in this innovative device. With its user-friendly interface and simple approach to technology, it’s perfect for all ages and all occasions. Just insert a sim card and you’re good to go! Naturally, we had to place a test phone call to see if it actually works, and surprisingly enough, it does it very well. Some of the models being shipped feature Bluetooth to enable users to Converse through their own headset.

Get yourself and your loved ones an early Christmas treat with the stylish and innovative BURG 9 or 10 Watch Phone! Each purchase will get you a randomly selected watch between the Burg 9 and the Burg 10 Watch phones. The Burg watch phones generally start off at $149 and can go up to $400, here on Pennywise you can have it for the holidays for a mere $27 shipped to your door. Finally you can look smart with your smart phone from burg!

Special Bonus: Each purchase of 3 Burg Phone Watches will receive additional 3 accessories free (1 Accessory per phone). Accessories shipping out will be randomly selected between Burg Bluetooth, Burg Headsets, Replacement Watch Bands and more. Please note that accessories will ONLY come with orders of three or more. If you order 1 or 2 phone watches you will not get this bonus. If you order 3 separate times you will not get bonus!

Styles shipping out:
Burg 9 - Berlin, Ibiza, Rome Miami
Burg 10 - L.A., Paris, Dubai

Deal Details:
Each purchase is for to one (1) Burg 9 ($149.99 MSRP) or Burg 10 ($189.99 MSRP) Watch
Style and color will ship out at random
Orders of 3 Watches or more will receive added bonus OEM accessories that will be randomly selected
All Burg watch phones are Brand New in Original Boxes
Watch Details for Burg 10 (Not burg 9):

Mode: GSM With SIM Card Slot

• Built-in Rechargeable Battery for Phone
• Phone Battery Light Indicator
• Built-in Microphone and Speakers
• Phone book
• Making and receiving calls
• SMS
•Bluetooth capability
• Call history
• Multiple languages available
• Speed dial
• Several ring tone available
• Voice count
• Voice time
• Alarm clock
• Calendar
• Stopwatch
• Key lock and unlock
• World clock
• Calculator
• Organizer
• Emergency Calling
• Unisex
• Quartz Movement

Member Summary

Burg 9 or 10 GSM Watch Phone (65.26kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

This seems like a great way to keep in touch with the kids.
Is their a inexpensive prepay plan that uses a Sim cards that can be used in one of these watch phones?
I mean like a 90 days or 1 year recharge to use only in emergencies?

I know cell phone radiation have not been conclusively proven to be dangerous or harmful but do you really want to strap something directly to your bare skin without ANY separation (other than the device itself)? As I understand it, SARS numbers is for direct skin contact? And I believe that the radiation sharply drops off after inches of space and even thin sheets of paper will greatly reduce or stop the radiation being emitted by phones. I'm just saying .... Of course, I carry my cell phone in my pant pocket, so...

I am also using Burg Watch Phone in India. One of my friend has introduce me to the latest wrist watch mobile. I was impressed with it's functionality and affordable prize.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014