• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Disclaimer
Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 $29.99 - $10 (coupon code EMCJHJJ223) = $19.99

Link

Member Summary

Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

In for 1. They need replacement about once every year or two. I've been buying them for years, everytime they're cheap like this and the old one starts needing replacement.

why do they have to be replaced so often? The keyboard I am using is about 6 years old.

MitchFlorida said:   why do they have to be replaced so often? The keyboard I am using is about 6 years old.

If you use it daily the keys tend to start going after a while. If used for a "home" computer (NOT home office) then it should last a LONG time.

I bought 3 of this keyboards few years ago when Dell had if for $20. I used one at work (Ubuntu) and 2 at home (Win PCs). All are still working fine. But some characters on the keyboard that I use at work are gone. I mean the letters that print on the keys.

I have one that I have used at work for the last 5 years (I'm a programmer, so it is used all day, every day) and it's still going strong. Quite a few of the white on the letters has worn off, but as I touch-type that makes little/no difference to me. My keyboard has been a work horse and the value for $20 is an absolute steal in my opinion.

edit: I would add that I have also purchased a few of these for home, where they mostly get used by my children and wife but also see a lot of use, and have a couple sitting in boxes, "just in case".

yea, had one of these for years...alot of the letters have worn off, but absolutely no effect on its performance.
for $20, i'll pick up an extra or 2!

I'm going to get one as a spare. This is my favorite keyboard. Thanks OP!

In for 1 as well.

Love this keyboard.

Microsoft, do what you want with Windows 8, but please oh please never stop making these comfortable keyboards.

Now if they would bottom out the price on the m570 trackballs again, I'd have a full set of spare ergonomic input devices.

Expired?

Dead

so sad I missed this one. I try to get on this keyboard deal every year. Take my home one to work and have a nice new one at home. Hopefully it comes back again soon!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014