• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Bulova Precisionist 96B129, $99 shipped

From another deal site:

"Ashford offers the Bulova Men's Precisionist Stainless Steel Watch in Silver, model no. 96B129, for $175. Coupon code "AFFPRECIS99" cut it to $99. With free shipping, that's $28 under our September mention and the lowest total price we could find by $98. It features a stainless steel band and case, Japanese quartz movement, date display, and water resistance to 100 feet."

The identical watch was recently offered with a leather strap for $89. Bulova generally puts great bracelets on their watches, so in my opinion this is the better deal of the two.

The Precisionist line by Bulova is new and Bulova claims an accuracy of 10 seconds per year. The movement on this watch is identical to the other, more expensive, Precisionist models. I'm not a quartz watch enthusiast, but I do occasionally buy one if I think it's a good watch for the money. This is definitely a very good watch for the money.

One of the features I love about the Precisionist line is the bracelets are very long. I have a large wrist and need a long bracelet. Chances are you will have to remove links to make this watch fit. It's not a big deal, but is something to be aware of.

FEATURES

Three Hand
Date

CASE

Shape: Round
Finish: Polished and Brushed
Material: Stainless Steel
Width: 44 mm without crown
Water Resistance: 30 m (100 feet)
Crystal: Mineral Crystal
Thickness: 13 mm
Case Back: Snap Back Closed
Case Length with Lugs: 50 mm

DIAL

Attributes: Engraved Circle Pattern
Color: Black
Hands: Silver Tone Hands Luminescent
Markers: Arabic Numerals Silver Tone

BEZEL

Material: Stainless Steel

MOVEMENT

Type: Japanese Quartz (Battery-Powered)
Calendar: Date at 3 o'clock
Crown: Pull and Push Crown

BAND

Band Type: Bracelet
Band Material: Stainless Steel
Band Color: Silver
Width: 21 mm
Length: 9 inches
Clasp: Double Folding Clasp with Push Button

Ashford
See Ashford coupons that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Bulova Men's Precisionist 96B129 wristwatch on bracelet
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

"Temporarily out of stock."

Received mine today. Perhaps the nicest $99 watch (new) I've bought in years, assuming it's even one-third as accurate as Bulova promises. Also has the longest bracelet. Out of the box it's long enough to fit a 9.5 inch wrist. However, the links are secured with screws, so removing them should not be difficult. All in all a great value.

Its says $175 and it says out of stock. I see no deal...

Or maybe, just maybe, you bother to read the original message and note there is a code.

But you apparently do not have time to do that with your busy schedule bitching demonstrating your inability to read a posting.

Same watch except with gold accents on the dial and bracelet

The same watch except with gold accents is now available via the same vendor, Ashford, for the same price, using the same coupon code. This one is dressier than the other one. May have to get it, too. If I had to choose between the two, it would be tough. I bought the watch described in the original post and over a nine day period it's accuracy is absolutely perfect. If it's lost/gained any time at all over the nine days it's literally a small fraction of a second.

I considered posting a new topic for this, but based on the lack of interest in the original deal, I decided not to. But if anyone else wants to post the watch in a new topic, feel free.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 1:30AM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.