• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
TigerDirect.com is carrying this Intel Core i5 Quad Core Desktop for $499.99
This system receives Free Shipping
Final Price: $499.99 + Free Shipping

Compare: WalMart.com ($778.00) | Buy.com ($808.44) | Best Buy ($829.99) | Newegg.com ($959.98)

Tiger Direct
See Tiger Direct promo codes that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Acer
Thanks JayMatt19
Disclaimer
Acer Aspire AM3970-UR14P DT.SJYAA.003 Desktop PC
Keep up with the fast-changing technology using the Acer Aspire AM3970-UR14P DT.SJYAA.003 Desktop PC. Featuring a highly acclaimed 3rd generation Intel Core i5-3450 3.1GHz Quad-Core processor, this computer excites every PC enthusiast as it delivers extremely fast computing performance. Every time you multitask, its 8GB of DDR3 memory works hard to keep your system at utmost efficiency and speed. The Acer Aspire AM3970-UR14P DT.SJYAA.003 Desktop PC comes with a huge 2TB hard drive to store tons of multimedia files and documents. If you have DVD movies, you can immediately play it using its DVDRW. In addition, you can surf the Internet to view your favorite social sites or to download files. Pick up the Acer Aspire AM3970-UR14P DT.SJYAA.003 Desktop PC now!

What It Is And Why You Need It:

3rd generation Intel Core i5-3450 3.1GHz Quad-Core Processor; delivers unprecedented processing performance
8GB of DDR3 Memory; grants superb multitasking power
2TB HDD; provides plenty of space to store tons of files
DVDRW; writes and reads various disc formats
Wi-Fi and Gigabit Ethernet connectivity; allows you to surf the Internet for more online contents
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Acer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP. Picked one up for the brother for x-mas. Should be a nice upgrade for his WOW'n.

If you don't want to deal with TigerDirect - Best Buy will price match this according to their rules. You can call it in or go to the store.

Tried to do it through Best Buy and they said they couldn't do it with "market place items" whatever that means. The CS rep was getting conflicting answers at first. Tried a second time with the same answer. I later found out that marketplace items are from a 3rd party vendor.

They had a listing on the Best Buy website for this computer when I checked a few days ago.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Acer+-+Aspire+M3+Desktop+-+8GB+Memor...

That is the Best Buy listing for it but it is sold out now. Yeah they won't match it for 3rd party.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014