• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
The Hobbit (or There and Back Again) [Illustrated] [Hardcover] @ Amazon - $11.38
Compare at $20.11
Free Shipping on $25+

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

The Hobbit (or There and Back Again) [Illustrated] [Hardcover]
Thanks zimphella
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Awesome deal!! Great find. In for 2. Thanks!

Do I already have a copy of this book? Yes.

Did that stop me from ordering this tremendously beautiful version? No, it did not.

Thanks OP. Great find for $11 and change.

I ordered this, what a great deal! I have never read it and it is a beautiful edition that I can pass on to my children one day. Thanks!

I own this ... nice edition to give to your kids.

It's a hardback book, having a slipcase is nice, and the text is a good size.

Thanks, I got one for my daughter, she will love this

I just got this along with the Game of Thrones XBOX game (with the art book).
What a nerd.

nice deal ... out of stock though ...

This is the definitive edition to get. If I didn't already own it, I'd be all over it.

Dropped to $8.50 now

Wow, I just ordered it yesterday and now it's $3 cheaper.

I thought Amazon price matched but this is the message I received when I started a chat:

Prakash:Hello, my name is Prakash. I'll be happy to help you with this issue.   
I'm sure it's disappointing to see a lower price on the book you recently purchased.
Our prices regularly change, and the price you paid when your order shipped was the lowest price we were able to offer at the time.
Although prices fluctuate, our service does not issue a refund for the price difference. I hope you'll give us another opportunity to serve you in the future.

Anyone have price match pointers?

orthros said:   Wow, I just ordered it yesterday and now it's $3 cheaper.

I thought Amazon price matched but this is the message I received when I started a chat:

I'm sure it's disappointing to see a lower price on the book you recently purchased.
Our prices regularly change, and the price you paid when your order shipped was the lowest price we were able to offer at the time.
Although prices fluctuate, our service does not issue a refund for the price difference. I hope you'll give us another opportunity to serve you in the future.

Does your credit card have price protection?

Or try another csr.

orthros said:   Wow, I just ordered it yesterday and now it's $3 cheaper.

Ya!

They dont price match. You're welcome!

1966 Here. No edition marked on it. Glad I have old parents that bothered to keep it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014