• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Free Gift Card with Select Keurig Brewers

When you add one of the Keurig brewers below to your cart, a free Best Buy gift card will be automatically added. Plus, your brewer and gift card will ship for free. Choose from a variety of Keurig brewers with these gift card values:
Keurig 1-Cup Mini Brewer Model B314:............ free $20 gift card
Keurig Elite Brewer Model B48:.......................... free $25 gift card
Keurig Special Edition Brewing System Model B60: free $30 gift card
Keurig Platinum B70 Brewer:............................. free $35 gift card
Keurig Vue V-Cup Brewer New Model 27000:... free $50 gift card

Link

Best Buy
See Best Buy discounts that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Keurig Coffee Makers (15.29kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer

I'm seeing the gift card added automatically but not the lower price, do we need to do something else?

I saw the opposite. I saw the lower price but not the gift card. BB Chat said it would be show up later in the shipping email. I don't believe that.

BigIsland

chripuck said:   I'm seeing the gift card added automatically but not the lower price, do we need to do something else?
Same here.

Agree with Others...Not lower prices just the Gift Cards.....

I actually saw the lower prices right after it was posted. Unfortunately didn't jump on it. The price wasn't shown and you had to add the item to the cart to get it. Kudos to those that got this deal!

awishon said:   I actually saw the lower prices right after it was posted. Unfortunately didn't jump on it. The price wasn't shown and you had to add the item to the cart to get it. Kudos to those that got this deal!
So, it sounds like they were planning to raise the "sale" price and add the gift cards. If you got in during this process, you got a good deal.

They have taken the discounts off now and I have removed it from the title. I got my B48 for $89.99 plus the $25 gift card. I had to add a few Keurigs into my cart to get the prices but I got the discount and the gift card to show up. I ordered around 06:45 AM EST. The discounts were better than the gift cards they are giving away now.
...............................................................Discount was:
Keurig 1-Cup Mini Brewer Model B314:............$74.99
Keurig Elite Brewer Model B48:...................$89.99
Keurig Special Edition Brewing System Model B60: $112.49
Keurig Platinum B70 Brewer:......................$134.99
Keurig Vue V-Cup Brewer New Model 27000:.........$172.49

Dang, I knew I should have jumped on this while I was still in bed!

Just FYI for those missed the "special discount", Costco (cash and carry price) has the B70 version for $149.99. Online price is $159.99. The system bundles with:

- 12 K-Cup Variety Pack
- Additional K-Cup bonus pack includes 4 12-count packs from gourmet roasters: Mountain, Tully's, Caribou, Newman's Own
- My K-cup Reusable Coffee Filter: allows you to use your own ground coffee

The extras can easily add up and it could be a better deal to go with Costco.

morrisng said:   Just FYI for those missed the "special discount", Costco (cash and carry price) has the B70 version for $149.99. Online price is $159.99. The system bundles with:

- 12 K-Cup Variety Pack
- Additional K-Cup bonus pack includes 4 12-count packs from gourmet roasters: Mountain, Tully's, Caribou, Newman's Own
- My K-cup Reusable Coffee Filter: allows you to use your own ground coffee

The extras can easily add up and it could be a better deal to go with Costco.


Don't forget Costco's warranty - that's worth a lot in itself

If you have a Kohl's charge card, you can get the B70 for even less.

Here's what I got:
Kohls sale price: $179.99
30% off with Kohls charge: minus $54.00 (use RUDOLPH30 code)
Chase Freedom 5% CB: minus $6.30
eBates CB 6%: minus $7.56
Kohls cash: minus $20.00 ($10 for every $50)
= $92.13

So... I got one!

Not sure how you can use Chase Freedom and Kohl's charge the same time

You're right. Totally missed that one. So without the Chase Freedom CB, it's $98.43 + tax (free shipping).

I got it back in October for around the same plus $35 Keurig rebate

I don't think you can use the 30% off code and get 6% Ebates. The best % off code Ebates lists, is 20% off (FROSTY20).

As stated on Ebates, If you choose to use coupons and specials that are not listed on Ebates, we cannot guarantee that you will be eligible to receive an Ebates Cash Back reward on your purchases.

wtjc said:   

Don't forget Costco's warranty - that's worth a lot in itself


Especially worth it on these machines, which last, on average, a year.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014