• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Source 210
Disclaimer
NOTE: If you need a front panel USB 3.0 port, an additional top 140mm fan, and don't mind the color white, they also have the Source 210 Elite on sale for $27.49 AC/AR.

NZXT Source 210 S210-001 Black ATX Mid Tower Computer Case (N82E16811146075) = $39.99
20% off select NZXT Computer Cases Promo Code (EMCJHJF73, Expire 12/19/12) = -$8.00
Manufacturer Rebate (11-146-075, Expire 12/19/12) = -$10.00

TOTAL COST = $21.99 with Free Shipping

Use Newegg CB for an additional 1% or $0.32 savings.

Manufacture Product Link => Source 210

• Case Type: Mid Tower
  • Materials: Steel with painted interior, Front Panel - Plastic / Aluminum-like finish
  • Motherboard Support: ATX, MICRO-ATX
  • Cooling: Front - 2 X 120mm, Rear 1 X 120mm @ 1200rpm (included), Top - 2 X 120/140mm, Bottom - 1 x 120mm
  • Drive Bays: 3 Tool-less External 5.25" DRIVE BAYS, 8 Tool-less Internal 3.5" HDD Drives
  • Expansion Slots: 7
  • Dimensions: 195mm (W) x 440mm (H) x 495.5mm (D)
  • Weight: 6.5kg
  • External Connections: 1 x Standard Audio/Mic, 2 x USB 2.0
  • Warranty: 2 Years

Newegg
See Newegg coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

NZXT Source 210 S210-001
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

i have this case and have been using it to house an AMD A8 build, found it to be fantastic in terms of build quality and air ventilation. It does have a ever-so-slight slant to the front cover design that might drive OCD people crazy, but I got over it and I use it on a daily basis.

Not sure why the white version starts at $10 more, but I think this is well worth twenty bucks. I won't bite this time, but I highly recommend it.

you already posted white 10 minutes back here
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1243653/
do we really need two threads

itsme13 said:   you already posted white 10 minutes back here

To be fair, the white NZXT case is the 210 Elite while this black case is the regular NZXT 210 (different models). It would not hurt to link the threads together, but it does help for search to give different models their own threads.

for anyone curious, the difference between the models looks to be usb3.0 and a 140mm fan included.

Different links for different models and prices I say...

Wish it was cheaper and without rebates

I bought this last time it was $22AR. I still haven't opened it up to put it together, but I'm hoping it turns out nice.

I just finished putting together a CoolerMaster HAF 912 build for someone else, and that one turned out really sweet, I was pleasantly surprised how nice it looked. I really like how the 200mm LED input and exhaust fans look on that one, too bad more cases don't allow the larger fan sizes. Cable management was really nice as well.

This NZXT source case is for my own new build. I don't care as much about the looks as the other guy, but hopefully I won't be disappointed after working with the other case.

I should have looked closer, i assumed they were the same model
but two different colors.
I now see white is upgraded model of this with USB3 and a colling fan.

SithMaster said:   Different links for different models and prices I say...

itsme13 said:   I should have looked closer, i assumed they were the same model

OK We're mainly all on the same page with this now. Can we also help fatxman out with his wish? Do we want to? Should we want to?

Sorry, they're on the naughty list...

cattlet said:   itsme13 said:   I should have looked closer, i assumed they were the same model

OK We're mainly all on the same page with this now. Can we also help fatxman out with his wish? Do we want to? Should we want to?

I am using a white NZXT Source 210 for my main build for the last 2 months and it is a solid and sturdy basic case with plenty of cooling options (also deep enough for large cpu coolers like the Hyper 212) and decent cable management (15mm behind the motherboard for cables). The front is a little quirky but not overly so (maybe even a little artistic) but my case is under my desk so it doesn't bother me much. I never bought a NZXT case before so I didn't have high expectations thinking it was just a cheap brand, but I was pleasantly surprised by the quality and I think it is comparable to the popular budget-minded Antec 300.

My only cons are that the regular Source 210 does NOT come with the tool-less clips (even though it is a tool-less design) or intake fan filter (compared to the Antec 300 has a washable fan filter for the front intake fans).

For only $5.50 more, you can get the tool-less clips, a front USB 3.0 port, and 140mm fan, so I think getting the white Source 210 Elite from the other Newegg deal is the better choice.

Cases started out white, then when black, now heading back towards white again.

they werent white, they were that ugly beige back in the day. crisp white is somewhat refreshing .... until it gets caked in dust.

that being said, i have this case for my new build. paid $45 two weeks ago on Amazon. im nervous about mounting 8 hard drives so close together, but my tests have so far shown that installing two front fans keep the drives cool enough in my basement.

Thanks OP.
After several years looking in to building a PC with Bangs for Adobe premiere pro cs6. Looking for 16 GB RAM not sure what is the limitation of ATX MB.
Will it take it and are there any deals on MB/ VB/ RAM etc...

Thanks.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.