• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Redeeming your savings is easy!

online and in store

Sears Spend and Get
Get $10 in points (10,000 points) when you spend $50 or more on qualifying purchases.
EARN: 12/14 - 12/15 BURN: 12/16 - 12/20
EARN: 12/21 - 12/24 BURN: 12/26 - 12/29

Offer valid 12/4/12 - 12/15/12. Points will be credited to your SHOP YOUR WAY REWARDSSM account on 12/16/12. Redeemable in-store or online 12/16 - 12/20. Purchase requirement calculated before taxes and after other discounts have been applied and must be made in a single transation. See www.shopyourway.com for details.

Offer valid 12/21/12-12/24/2012. Points will be credited to your SHOP YOUR WAY REWARDSSM account on 12/26/12. Redeemable in-store or online 12/26/12 - 12/29/12. Purchase requirement calculated before taxes and after other discounts have been applied and must be made in a single transation. See www.shopyourway.com for details.

Sears
See Sears discounts that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

sears
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Son of a .... Just got my brother a $70 tool set yesterday only got 700 points

It's weird, I bought night dress for my little one and it was giving me $20-$25 worth of points........
1st order: I had ~10,000 point and ordered night dress (forgot to use point and they charged my CC) and ended up with ~35,000 point
2nd order: Same item but used ~12,500 points and ended with ~47,000 points
3rd order: Same item and used ~12,500 points and ended with ~54,500 points

So, 25,000 + 25,000 + 20,000 points............I did not try more!!!!

Has anybody received the bonus points for this offer on an online purchase? Sears has been tweeting this offer every Friday since black Friday. The tweet states that the $50 purchase is in-store, but the $10 bonus can be used in-store or online.

ajr55555 said:   Has anybody received the bonus points for this offer on an online purchase? Sears has been tweeting this offer every Friday since black Friday. The tweet states that the $50 purchase is in-store, but the $10 bonus can be used in-store or online.

No, never received mine for an online purchase that was picked up in-store.

ajr55555 said:   Has anybody received the bonus points for this offer on an online purchase? Sears has been tweeting this offer every Friday since black Friday. The tweet states that the $50 purchase is in-store, but the $10 bonus can be used in-store or online.

I just got an email that I have $10 in points to redeem by 12/20 (earned 12/14-15). I didn't purchase in store during those dates - only online. But I don't see the points anywhere in my account history. I don't think my points balance has increase by 10000 but it is hard to tell the way the account history is displayed.

So I don't know if the email is in error or the points are in my balance but don't show up as a line item in the account history.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014