• Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://weeklyad.staples.com/Staples/BrowseByPage?StoreID=2278456...

Staples® photo supreme 8.5" x 11" paper, double-sided matte, 50/ pack

$14.99 - $14.99 easy rebate = FREE

Valid December 16 - December 22

In store only. Limit 2 rebates per household. While supplies last.

Add to In-Store List
Check In-Store Availability

Item: 564121
Model: 19895-CC/US

For sparkling photos that resist fading.
•8 1/2" x 11"
•Double sided flat matte finish for detailed graphics, and sharp text
•Heavy 11 mil thickness for the look and feel of a true photograph
•230 gsm
•Photo lab-quality paper delivers sharp images and vibrant colors
•Tear and curl resistant

McAfee® Total Protection 2013, 3 PCs

$79.99 - $12 instant savings - $68 mail-in rebate = FREE

ONLINE OR INSTORE!

Item: 959597

Limit 1 rebate per household.

100% back in Staples Rewards® when you buy a 16/pack of Duracell® AA batteriesUPCOMING DEAL Not Yet Rated

A $13.99 value

While supplies last. Limit 2 per customer. In store only. Price eligible for meeting minimum spend requirement is amount paid at checkout after application of all promotions, coupons, instant savings and Rewards redemptions and does not include tax or shipping.

Item: 581672
Model: MN1500B16

•16/Pack AA or AAA (two total limit, 2 of AA or AAA, or 1 of each kind)
•7 year shelf life
•Provides the highest quality and dependability in the everyday devices you use the most

100% back in Staples Rewards when you buy a 16/pack of Duracell® AAA batteriesA $13.99 value

thnx danomcgarrett

Member Summary

staples
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
My FARewards desk calendar purchase showed up along with my batteries, but my purchase was on the 16th and as of today, ... (more)

VivYip (Dec. 21, 2012 @ 6:05a) |

My Rewards account and my purchase summary are messed up.Prior to today the $50 HP ink promo was showing up as a 12/15 p... (more)

DanoMcGarret (Dec. 22, 2012 @ 6:16p) |

My purchase also on 12/15 vanished from purchase details.
But it was paid for entirely with rewards. When I click on r... (more)

helptnt (Dec. 22, 2012 @ 11:01p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

$68 + $14.99 = $82.99
Would be even nicer if we got a coupon.
No sales tax in DE, NH or OR.

my4mainecoons said:   $68 + $14.99 = $82.99
Would be even nicer if we got a coupon.
No sales tax in DE, NH or OR.

actually, I'm hoping the photo paper is limit 4. Last time they ran this (at BFriday), it showed limit 2 on the paper ad, but the rebate form actually showed limit 4!

we can use rewards on the easy rebate offers to convert to cash, correct?

deshwasi said:   we can use rewards on the easy rebate offers to convert to cash, correct?

correct.

we can use rewards on the easy rebate offers to convert to cash, correct?

what does that mean?

cvshankar said:   what does that mean?

what does what mean?

deshwasi said:   we can use rewards on the easy rebate offers to convert to cash, correct?

On the batteries.....

"Price eligible for meeting minimum spend requirement is amount paid at checkout after application of all promotions, coupons, instant savings and Rewards redemptions and does not include tax or shipping."

So the answer is NO.

jimmywalt said:   deshwasi said:   we can use rewards on the easy rebate offers to convert to cash, correct?

On the batteries.....

"Price eligible for meeting minimum spend requirement is amount paid at checkout after application of all promotions, coupons, instant savings and Rewards redemptions and does not include tax or shipping."

So the answer is NO.

huh? he didn't ask about the batteries, IT IS NOT A REBATE OFFER. he asked about REBATE offers, not rewards. Sorry Jimmywalt, but you need to read the question.

THE ANSWER IS YES to the rebate offers he asked about.

MISTERCHEAP said:   •7 year shelf life

My local store only has packs with 10-year shelf life offered for 100% Rewards back.

Hope there is no mix up with generating Rewards.

JiggleTheHandle said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   •7 year shelf life

My local store only has packs with 10-year shelf life offered for 100% Rewards back.

goes by sku...if it's the same sku, you're fine.

Hopefully we can use the the 5 off 25 coupon on Sunday.

Thx Cheap!

JiggleTheHandle said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   •7 year shelf life

The packs with 10-year shelf life have generated
rewards. The packages look a bit different because the now feature "Duralock" technology.

Dano

Something I did Black Friday weekend, available again:

Omnitech 12-sheet shredder: $59.99
2 Staples photo papers: $29.98
filler.. I found something for : $0.50
Total: $90.47
Use 25% off any shredder mobile app coupon, -$15.00. Use $10 off $75 mobile app coupon (need the filler to get over $75 after the 25% coupon). YMMV on using two mobile app coupons in the same transaction, I've never had a problem.

$90.47 - $15 - $10 (+tax) = 65.47. Rebates of $35 on the shredder, $29.98 on the photo paper = 64.98. Basically pay only filler + tax, or if you pay with rewards, no tax.

Of course, if you don't need the shredder and can use the $5 off $25 on Sunday, you can just do two photo papers and a $5 off $25 and profit a little instead of "just" free.

MISTERCHEAP said:   you NEVER earn rewards on ANYTHING when paying with a rewards check!

This is not quite true. Remember the cases where the rewards are fixed, not a percentage, like the $39 back in rewards on case paper. You can use rewards on those.

metsfan said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   you NEVER earn rewards on ANYTHING when paying with a rewards check!

This is not quite true. Remember the cases where the rewards are fixed, not a percentage, like the $39 back in rewards on case paper. You can use rewards on those.

yes, but in general terms, that is the case. there are exceptions, you are right.

i'm a little greedy, but i also hope that there will be more FAR paper too next week..and that the limit for the phot paper really is 4 instead of 2. (easier to convert last month's battery rewards)

joking reminder for those who need it:

if you need to use rewards:

receipt 1: everything that is an easyrebate -- use your rewards on this receipt

receipt 2: the batteries. pay with credit card or anything NOT rewards.

Just out of curiosity, what do you do with all the FAR stuffs you buy?

foxmon said:   Just out of curiosity, what do you do with all the FAR stuffs you buy?

elementary, my dear watson: use it ^_^

just teasing. ^_^

(usually i donate if i can't use it fast enough...)

foxmon said:   Just out of curiosity, what do you do with all the FAR stuffs you buy?

My fiancee is a teacher, so all the reams of paper can go right to a school that needs it. (Not that it couldn't if she wasn't.) Photo paper I actually use a decent amount, but have a ton stocked up. I actually really like the one in this week's ad, the Staples Photo Supreme Matte paper, it's good stuff. Software I've taken to just ordering the download version online for credit card rewards, skipping the boxed/coupon in store as stock is always a problem anyway. So nothing to do anything with for software other than delete an email.

Other office supplies get used or donated as well.

Convert discover CashBack to Staples credit($25 for $20) and cash it using FAR items.

THANK YOU MODS.

MISTERCHEAP said:   metsfan said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   you NEVER earn rewards on ANYTHING when paying with a rewards check!

yes, but in general terms, that is the case. there are exceptions, you are right.

That's why you never want to use the word never and why you NEVER capitalize it

wizwor said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   metsfan said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   you NEVER earn rewards on ANYTHING when paying with a rewards check!

That's why you never want to use the word never and why you NEVER capitalize it

yes, you are right. but a troll can drive you to do stupid things sometimes!

MISTERCHEAP said:   ..yes, you are right. but a troll can drive you to do stupid things sometimes!Sometimes it is better IMHO to post things as NEVER than have to explain exceptions FOREVER.

VivYip said:   i'm a little greedy, but i also hope that there will be more FAR paper too next week..and that the limit for the phot paper really is 4 instead of 2. (easier to convert last month's battery rewards)

joking reminder for those who need it:

if you need to use rewards:

receipt 1: everything that is an easyrebate -- use your rewards on this receipt

receipt 2: the batteries. pay with credit card or anything NOT rewards.

You can use manufacturers coupons for the batteries and you will still get the 100% rewards (as long as the cashier correctly rings them up as manufacturers coupons).

I ran all the paper through the shredder, added some water to the the $0.01 Elmer's glue, and made a giant paper mache statue.

labboypro said:   foxmon said:   Just out of curiosity, what do you do with all the FAR stuffs you buy?

I ran all the paper through the shredder, added some water to the the $0.01 Elmer's glue, and made a giant paper mache statue.

lol.

I thought about going crazy with all the FAR stuffs last year but I live in an apartment and don't have that much storage space for all these stuffs that's why I was asking what you guys do with them.

labboypro said:   foxmon said:   Just out of curiosity, what do you do with all the FAR stuffs you buy?

Cool! What was the statue of? Pics or it didn't happen. LOL.

metsfan said:   foxmon said:   Just out of curiosity, what do you do with all the FAR stuffs you buy?

My fiancee is a teacher, so all the reams of paper can go right to a school that needs it. (Not that it couldn't if she wasn't.) Photo paper I actually use a decent amount, but have a ton stocked up. I actually really like the one in this week's ad, the Staples Photo Supreme Matte paper, it's good stuff. Software I've taken to just ordering the download version online for credit card rewards, skipping the boxed/coupon in store as stock is always a problem anyway. So nothing to do anything with for software other than delete an email.

Right on. I also buy up as many of the FAR copy paper as I can. My roommate is a public school teacher and the unfortunate reality is that the state/school system does not provide enough supplies for teachers to effectively do their job, thus forcing them to spend their own money on basic/necessary supplies so they can teach effectively. It doesn't sound right (or fair) to me, having worked for corporations that don't make you pay for your supplies that are required to do your job, but (as my roommate says) teaching in a public school is a whole different thing. My roommate spends hundreds of dollars each year out of the kindness of her own heart for supplies that she feels are necessary to provide to the students.

So, I get her all the reams of free paper that I can get my hands on, which she uses for the kids.

Carry on!

wam1 said:   metsfan said:   foxmon said:   Just out of curiosity, what do you do with all the FAR stuffs you buy?

Right on. I also buy up as many of the FAR copy paper as I can. My roommate is a public school teacher and the unfortunate reality is that the state/school system does not provide enough supplies for teachers to effectively do their job, thus forcing them to spend their own money on basic/necessary supplies so they can teach effectively. It doesn't sound right (or fair) to me, having worked for corporations that don't make you pay for your supplies that are required to do your job, but (as my roommate says) teaching in a public school is a whole different thing. My roommate spends hundreds of dollars each year out of the kindness of her own heart for supplies that she feels are necessary to provide to the students.

So, I get her all the reams of free paper that I can get my hands on, which she uses for the kids.

Carry on!
My wife is a public school teacher and gets NO supplies. When I heard donate the paper to a school when they are a teacher I was confused, I'm like why would you donate when you teach and need paper and then I realized maybe some schools actually do give supplies (or at least paper), lol. My wife's school doesn't even have a copy machine and they don't supply her with any paper so we need all the free paper we can get. They only gave her 1 copy of each book so she must photo copy everything for her students, luckily she's a special ed teacher so she only has 12 students. We're spending hundreds of dollars a year on supplies that should be given to us by the school, we could file a "grievance" with the union but then she probably would not have a job next year (not tenured). Thanks to all the FW'rs who help score some FAR and MM deals so we can recoup some of our spending.

MISTERCHEAP - Do these FAR items (software or photo papers) also apply to online purchases or have to buy from Staple store? Thanks in advance.

niniss said:   MISTERCHEAP - Do these FAR items (software or photo papers) also apply to online purchases or have to buy from Staple store? Thanks in advance.

the software should be available online as well.

The paper is an instore only deal, won't be online most likely.

mathfaster said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   ..yes, you are right. but a troll can drive you to do stupid things sometimes!Sometimes it is better IMHO to post things as NEVER than have to explain exceptions FOREVER.

yes mathfaster, I hear ya!

MISTERCHEAP said:   niniss said:   MISTERCHEAP - Do these FAR items (software or photo papers) also apply to online purchases or have to buy from Staple store? Thanks in advance.

the software should be available online as well.

The paper is an instore only deal, won't be online most likely.

Appreciate your quick reply!

I'm new at all of these Staples deals, so I hope this question isn't redundant. I see that you can use rewards and buy easy rebate items to convert to cash, but can you purchase the McAfee and receive the mail in rebate?

reubenp said:   I'm new at all of these Staples deals, so I hope this question isn't redundant. I see that you can use rewards and buy easy rebate items to convert to cash, but can you purchase the McAfee and receive the mail in rebate?

yes you can.

reubenp said:   I'm new at all of these Staples deals, so I hope this question isn't redundant. I see that you can use rewards and buy easy rebate items to convert to cash, but can you purchase the McAfee and receive the mail in rebate?

i'll find out...(i purchased McAfee during thanksgiving online using the rewards...) supposedly it should be no problem, since the MIR should be a set amount, but McAfee used to be picky (1 rebate per unit, upto purchase price....) others shold be able to give you a better answer...

Skipping 80 Messages...
My purchase also on 12/15 vanished from purchase details.
But it was paid for entirely with rewards. When I click on redeemed rewards history it is there.
Probably temporary system glitch.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.