QUICK LINKS
MY ACCOUNT
Cash Pending:
Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

Staples 12/16-22 Free Rewards 2013 Desk Calendar, Duracell Batteries, $68 FAMIR McAfee Title, FREE EzR PHOTO PAPER! more

3 of 12
VivYip
12/13/12 2:03 PM
foxmon said:   

Just out of curiosity, what do you do with all the FAR stuffs you buy?

elementary, my dear watson: use it ^_^

just teasing. ^_^

(usually i donate if i can't use it fast enough...)
metsfan
12/13/12 2:06 PM
foxmon said:   

My fiancee is a teacher, so all the reams of paper can go right to a school that needs it. (Not that it couldn't if she wasn't.) Photo paper I actually use a decent amount, but have a ton stocked up. I actually really like the one in this week's ad, the Staples Photo Supreme Matte paper, it's good stuff. Software I've taken to just ordering the download version online for credit card rewards, skipping the boxed/coupon in store as stock is always a problem anyway. So nothing to do anything with for software other than delete an email.

Other office supplies get used or donated as well.
king0fSpades
12/13/12 2:55 PM
Convert discover CashBack to Staples credit($25 for $20) and cash it using FAR items.
Thrilla
12/13/12 2:57 PM
THANK YOU MODS.
wizwor
12/13/12 5:32 PM
MISTERCHEAP said:   

metsfan said:   

MISTERCHEAP said:   

you NEVER earn rewards on ANYTHING when paying with a rewards check!

This is not quite true. Remember the cases where the rewards are fixed, not a percentage, like the $39 back in rewards on case paper. You can use rewards on those.

yes, but in general terms, that is the case. there are exceptions, you are right.

That's why you never want to use the word never and why you NEVER capitalize it
MISTERCHEAP
12/13/12 6:07 PM
wizwor said:   

MISTERCHEAP said:   

metsfan said:   

MISTERCHEAP said:   

you NEVER earn rewards on ANYTHING when paying with a rewards check!

This is not quite true. Remember the cases where the rewards are fixed, not a percentage, like the $39 back in rewards on case paper. You can use rewards on those.

yes, but in general terms, that is the case. there are exceptions, you are right.

That's why you never want to use the word never and why you NEVER capitalize it

yes, you are right. but a troll can drive you to do stupid things sometimes!
mathfaster
12/13/12 6:10 PM
MISTERCHEAP said:   

..yes, you are right. but a troll can drive you to do stupid things sometimes!

Sometimes it is better IMHO to post things as NEVER than have to explain exceptions FOREVER.
roy7736
12/13/12 6:10 PM
VivYip said:   

i'm a little greedy, but i also hope that there will be more FAR paper too next week..and that the limit for the phot paper really is 4 instead of 2. (easier to convert last month's battery rewards)

joking reminder for those who need it:

if you need to use rewards:

receipt 1: everything that is an easyrebate -- use your rewards on this receipt

receipt 2: the batteries. pay with credit card or anything NOT rewards.

You can use manufacturers coupons for the batteries and you will still get the 100% rewards (as long as the cashier correctly rings them up as manufacturers coupons).
labboypro
12/13/12 6:12 PM
foxmon said:   

I ran all the paper through the shredder, added some water to the the $0.01 Elmer's glue, and made a giant paper mache statue.
foxmon
12/13/12 6:47 PM
labboypro said:   

foxmon said:   

I ran all the paper through the shredder, added some water to the the $0.01 Elmer's glue, and made a giant paper mache statue.

lol.

I thought about going crazy with all the FAR stuffs last year but I live in an apartment and don't have that much storage space for all these stuffs that's why I was asking what you guys do with them.
3 of 12
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.