• Go to page :
  • 12 3
  • Text Only
mathfaster said:   sunrise said:   mathfaster said:   VivYip said:   just in case someone sees the FAR next week for the photo paper: the rebate will be a continuing rebate (12/16-12/25)And the ream copy select will be a continuing rebate as well but will end on 12/29. Strange the 2 do not coincide but whatever.

meaning I can do one rebate each week or one rebate for the duration of the promotion ?

Thanks
One rebate for the duration of the promotion up to the limit for a given promotion.


Thanks for the info. But how come people are buying batteries every week and getting rewards ? Is it because "rewards" terms are different from "rebate" ?

MISTERCHEAP said:   cvshankar said:   what does that mean?

what does what mean?

That

sunrise said:   mathfaster said:   ...One rebate for the duration of the promotion up to the limit for a given promotion.

Thanks for the info. But how come people are buying batteries every week and getting rewards ? Is it because "rewards" terms are different from "rebate" ?
Rewards are basically store credit and subject to their own rules and promotions. Rebates are money back for product purchase. Two totally different things.

Thx for your response on Duracell deal ending 12/29 as of now. So i may not do PM for 1 week at least so i can get my total duracell purcahse $100 and get $25 from rebate.
I been Price Matching for 2 weeks now in 75038 Irving, Tx. Simply asked and been getting it done with Manager around.

Hi Everyone, I just downloaded Staples APP and i see $30 off coupon $90. I can use it on $68 McAffee FAR and 2($14.99) FAR. Possibley can make close to $20+.
But, both of these items are in store only. Does it mean if i place order online and in store pick up, it is not valid for rebates.

All the known and trusted work arounds will be appriciated.

Trying to pawn off some of these batteries on family as an xmas present joke. Can anyone think of some gimmicky toy/gadget to include with it that runs on AAs? Oh FWF, how you've changed me.

desiluvu said:   Hi Everyone, I just downloaded Staples APP and i see $30 off coupon $90.

Is that a check-in coupon? In-store or online? The Staples App coupons should be in-store only, and the only references I could find about $30 off $90 are online only.

desiluvu said:   Hi Everyone, I just downloaded Staples APP and i see $30 off coupon $90. I can use it on $68 McAffee FAR and 2($14.99) FAR. Possibley can make close to $20+.
But, both of these items are in store only. Does it mean if i place order online and in store pick up, it is not valid for rebates.

All the known and trusted work arounds will be appreciated.
I am going to assume that this $30 of $90 is in your COUPON WALLET? Not aware of the Staples mobile app generating a $30 off $90 check-in coupon. If this is an online only coupon you can add the Kaspersky IS 1 user which is $10 after $40 rebate to get you over the $90 threshold. You cannot use online coupons in the store. McAfee is online as well as in-store AFAIK.

jd2010 said:   Trying to pawn off some of these batteries on family as an xmas present joke. Can anyone think of some gimmicky toy/gadget to include with it that runs on AAs? Oh FWF, how you've changed me.

I'm hookin up all my friends with Xbox Live. Controller is powered by AA's. haha they can never have enough.

C3 and mathfaster, Yes it is a Coupon Wallet $30 off $90. McAfee is online fo r$68 FAR. Being fatwalleter, was trying to add rest FAR stuff to make profit.
If there is no way to add photo paper, they i will use Kaspersky or something else.
Thx for feedback.

jd2010 said:   Trying to pawn off some of these batteries on family as an xmas present joke. Can anyone think of some gimmicky toy/gadget to include with it that runs on AAs? Oh FWF, how you've changed me.

I'm giving some of my family the $5 super-bright flashlights with a pack of AA batteries (or maybe 2) each.

The photo paper rebate is a pre-paid visa not paypal?

woomanhei said:   The photo paper rebate is a pre-paid visa not paypal?Paypal only applies when sku price is less that ten dollars. You have the option of a check or Staples gift card as well.

"Purchase a Staples Photo Supreme Paper 8.5 x 11 Double Sided Matte 50 Pack (SKU 564121) at Staples stores between 12/16/12 and 12/25/12, then submit online or mail it in to receive a Visa Prepaid card or select an alternative: __ Check or __ Staples Gift Card. Limit 2 rebates per name/address/household."

mathfaster said:   woomanhei said:   The photo paper rebate is a pre-paid visa not paypal?Paypal only applies when sku price is less that ten dollars. You have the option of a check or Staples gift card as well.

"Purchase a Staples Photo Supreme Paper 8.5 x 11 Double Sided Matte 50 Pack (SKU 564121) at Staples stores between 12/16/12 and 12/25/12, then submit online or mail it in to receive a Visa Prepaid card or select an alternative: __ Check or __ Staples Gift Card. Limit 2 rebates per name/address/household."


Thank you. I thought all of their easy rebate are all paypal. But they took my $5 off $25 coupon from last week. So I feel good with it.

OP,

I have done "McAfee Total Protection 2012 (1-User) [Boxed CD], Item no. 369123 " rebate from Staples in the month of Aug 2012. I read on one of these forums that McAfee is one rebate per year. Since this is a new rebate and for 2013, does someone know if I can do this deal with no worries, OR is it better to avoid altogether.

Thanks

Stolat said:   jianqiangfang said:   Hopefully we can use the the 5 off 25 coupon on Sunday.

The 5 off 25 coupon was accepted today (Sunday) as expected.

Has the grace period ever extended beyond one day afer expiration?


I tried today and didn't work. The cashier pointed out the date right away.

niniss said:   Stolat said:   jianqiangfang said:   Hopefully we can use the the 5 off 25 coupon on Sunday.
The 5 off 25 coupon was accepted today (Sunday) as expected.

Has the grace period ever extended beyond one day afer expiration?

I tried today and didn't work. The cashier pointed out the date right away.


You should have pointed out that Staples coupons always work for one or two days after expiration and that they should have scanned it. It did not work only because the cashier refused to try it. Had they scanned it, you would have been fine. At my store, if it scans, the cashiers will accept it, and I think many others have found that at their stores as well.

Depending on whether you wanted to make a big deal of it, you could have asked for a manager.

To answer the original question, it SHOULD still work on Monday, based on previous experience.

billrubin said:   niniss said:   Stolat said:   jianqiangfang said:   Hopefully we can use the the 5 off 25 coupon on Sunday.
The 5 off 25 coupon was accepted today (Sunday) as expected.

Has the grace period ever extended beyond one day afer expiration?

I tried today and didn't work. The cashier pointed out the date right away.


You should have pointed out that Staples coupons always work for one or two days after expiration and that they should have scanned it. It did not work only because the cashier refused to try it. Had they scanned it, you would have been fine. At my store, if it scans, the cashiers will accept it, and I think many others have found that at their stores as well.

Depending on whether you wanted to make a big deal of it, you could have asked for a manager.

To answer the original question, it SHOULD still work on Monday, based on previous experience.


Oh, i never thought of asking as i know Kroger or drug stores are all pretty strict with the expiration dates. Anyways, i wouldn't want to cause any scene.

Works for me today with the FAR photo papers, after I go home and see the receipt states expiration date: Dec 15.

Cashier just scan it without look at the date.

Yesterday the $5 off $25 Staples coupon worked fine for me on the 2 photo papers (which are FAR rebate this week). A guy in a gray shirt with a name tag that read "general manager" rang me up too. I wonder if he looked at the expiration date on the coupon or just didn't care.

I tried to use a coupon 3 days afte once (lost track of days) and the manager said"I'll try it but these usually only work 2 days after expiration". It didn't work but I thought it was great he knew the 2 days and had no problem with it.

I have two stores in the area (Chicago). One of them is closing on January 5th. They have many things on clearance including the batteries which are at $6 and still 100% back in rewards. The cash register also spits out a 10/30 to use at any other Staples store after January 5th which is their closing date.

More FAR Paper!!!
*Valid through 12/22/2012 in Staples U.S. stores only

Anyone buy the McAfee Total Protection with "Special Offer" on the front? Anyone know if this is the same "Special Offer" as before where it is a $20 rebate? Debating whether I should open the box and activate it.

aarzi said:   
Since you don't need to buy something to go over $25, you can just spend $29, and get a balance voucher for $5. This you can spend later (in full) on something you actually need.


Or wait and hope there's another FAR offer before the voucher expires.

Airtouch said:   More FAR Paper!!!
*Valid through 12/22/2012 in Staples U.S. stores only


It appears this is a continuation of the rebate that ended 12/15? So those who did it last week would not be able to do it again.

crhptic said:   Airtouch said:   More FAR Paper!!!
*Valid through 12/22/2012 in Staples U.S. stores only
It appears this is a continuation of the rebate that ended 12/15? So those who did it last week would not be able to do it again.
Already discussed ... it appears that you are wrong.

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   crhptic said:   Airtouch said:   More FAR Paper!!!
*Valid through 12/22/2012 in Staples U.S. stores only
It appears this is a continuation of the rebate that ended 12/15? So those who did it last week would not be able to do it again.
Already discussed ... it appears that you are wrong.


Somehow did not see that thread before - you are correct, I was wrong, it's a different offer. Yay!

the ad for 12/20-12/25 is up...my only question now is, should a person purchase the FARewards batteries starting on sunday or is it okay to purchase the batteries tomorrow and have it count as next week?

I'm interested in the Lenovo S405 and am trying to use the $50 off Lenovo computers coupon, but the online ordering system won't apply it. Seems like it may be because there is already a $60 "instant coupon" on the model. Anyone had success reserving for store pickup and getting the additional coupon applied, or will the store system similarly reject the additional coupon?

VivYip said:   the ad for 12/20-12/25 is up...my only question now is, should a person purchase the FARewards batteries starting on sunday or is it okay to purchase the batteries tomorrow and have it count as next week?

I'd wait til Sunday viv, there's two sales running at once (overlap days), the current weeks ad is definitely 12/16-22, then overlap ad is 12/20-25. so wait til the 23rd to be safe.

MISTERCHEAP said:   VivYip said:   the ad for 12/20-12/25 is up...my only question now is, should a person purchase the FARewards batteries starting on sunday or is it okay to purchase the batteries tomorrow and have it count as next week?

I'd wait til Sunday viv, there's two sales running at once (overlap days), the current weeks ad is definitely 12/16-22, then overlap ad is 12/20-25. so wait til the 23rd to be safe.


I bought batteries last Saturday the 15th and then bought some more yesterday on the 19th, but when I check, the transaction for the 19th isn't showing up in my Rewards activity. Even without the 100% rewards, the transaction should still show up, right? How long does it take to update?

according to my rewards summary, it's only updated to the 16th so far...

cueball said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   VivYip said:   the ad for 12/20-12/25 is up...my only question now is, should a person purchase the FARewards batteries starting on sunday or is it okay to purchase the batteries tomorrow and have it count as next week?

I'd wait til Sunday viv, there's two sales running at once (overlap days), the current weeks ad is definitely 12/16-22, then overlap ad is 12/20-25. so wait til the 23rd to be safe.


I bought batteries last Saturday the 15th and then bought some more yesterday on the 19th, but when I check, the transaction for the 19th isn't showing up in my Rewards activity. Even without the 100% rewards, the transaction should still show up, right? How long does it take to update?
It takes however long it takes. Staples has updated rewards almost daily of late but they also will go days without updating. No rhyme or reason. They never update on Fridays. Right now the system is updated through 12/15 transactions. The real updated date is always one day less than what they post on the Rewards site.

cueball said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   VivYip said:   the ad for 12/20-12/25 is up...my only question now is, should a person purchase the FARewards batteries starting on sunday or is it okay to purchase the batteries tomorrow and have it count as next week?

I'd wait til Sunday viv, there's two sales running at once (overlap days), the current weeks ad is definitely 12/16-22, then overlap ad is 12/20-25. so wait til the 23rd to be safe.


I bought batteries last Saturday the 15th and then bought some more yesterday on the 19th, but when I check, the transaction for the 19th isn't showing up in my Rewards activity. Even without the 100% rewards, the transaction should still show up, right? How long does it take to update?


My transaction on the 16th hasn't posted, either.

LorenPechtel said:   cueball said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   VivYip said:   the ad for 12/20-12/25 is up...my only question now is, should a person purchase the FARewards batteries starting on sunday or is it okay to purchase the batteries tomorrow and have it count as next week?

I'd wait til Sunday viv, there's two sales running at once (overlap days), the current weeks ad is definitely 12/16-22, then overlap ad is 12/20-25. so wait til the 23rd to be safe.


I bought batteries last Saturday the 15th and then bought some more yesterday on the 19th, but when I check, the transaction for the 19th isn't showing up in my Rewards activity. Even without the 100% rewards, the transaction should still show up, right? How long does it take to update?


My transaction on the 16th hasn't posted, either.


I bought some on Nov 30 that didnt show up for over 2 weeks, I had to go into the website and add the receipt manually. It showed up like 3 days later.

dukerau said:   I'm interested in the Lenovo S405 and am trying to use the $50 off Lenovo computers coupon, but the online ordering system won't apply it. Seems like it may be because there is already a $60 "instant coupon" on the model. Anyone had success reserving for store pickup and getting the additional coupon applied, or will the store system similarly reject the additional coupon?

I decided to test it myself. The store did accept the $50 coupon off the already discounted online price.

cueball said:   

I bought batteries last Saturday the 15th and then bought some more yesterday on the 19th, but when I check, the transaction for the 19th isn't showing up in my Rewards activity. Even without the 100% rewards, the transaction should still show up, right? How long does it take to update?


My FARewards desk calendar purchase showed up along with my batteries, but my purchase was on the 16th and as of today, Staples rewards transactions are upto the 18th...

cueball said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   VivYip said:   the ad for 12/20-12/25 is up...my only question now is, should a person purchase the FARewards batteries starting on sunday or is it okay to purchase the batteries tomorrow and have it count as next week?

I'd wait til Sunday viv, there's two sales running at once (overlap days), the current weeks ad is definitely 12/16-22, then overlap ad is 12/20-25. so wait til the 23rd to be safe.


I bought batteries last Saturday the 15th and then bought some more yesterday on the 19th, but when I check, the transaction for the 19th isn't showing up in my Rewards activity. Even without the 100% rewards, the transaction should still show up, right? How long does it take to update?
My Rewards account and my purchase summary are messed up.Prior to today the $50 HP ink promo was showing up as a 12/15 purchase and the 12/15 battery purchase and rewards were showing. None of the 12/15 purchases and rewards are now showing and another $65 in purchases is also mysteriously gone. The revised total now shows me not making Premier for 2013 - Time to call Rewards on Monday!

Dano

My purchase also on 12/15 vanished from purchase details.
But it was paid for entirely with rewards. When I click on redeemed rewards history it is there.
Probably temporary system glitch.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014