QUICK LINKS
MY ACCOUNT
Cash Pending:
Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

Staples 12/16-22 Free Rewards 2013 Desk Calendar, Duracell Batteries, $68 FAMIR McAfee Title, FREE EzR PHOTO PAPER! more

Last page
12 of 12
MISTERCHEAP
12/20/12 10:23 AM
VivYip said:   

the ad for 12/20-12/25 is up...my only question now is, should a person purchase the FARewards batteries starting on sunday or is it okay to purchase the batteries tomorrow and have it count as next week?

I'd wait til Sunday viv, there's two sales running at once (overlap days), the current weeks ad is definitely 12/16-22, then overlap ad is 12/20-25. so wait til the 23rd to be safe.
cueball
12/20/12 6:01 PM
MISTERCHEAP said:   

VivYip said:   

the ad for 12/20-12/25 is up...my only question now is, should a person purchase the FARewards batteries starting on sunday or is it okay to purchase the batteries tomorrow and have it count as next week?

I'd wait til Sunday viv, there's two sales running at once (overlap days), the current weeks ad is definitely 12/16-22, then overlap ad is 12/20-25. so wait til the 23rd to be safe.

I bought batteries last Saturday the 15th and then bought some more yesterday on the 19th, but when I check, the transaction for the 19th isn't showing up in my Rewards activity. Even without the 100% rewards, the transaction should still show up, right? How long does it take to update?
VivYip
12/20/12 6:09 PM
according to my rewards summary, it's only updated to the 16th so far...
mathfaster
12/20/12 6:12 PM
cueball said:   

MISTERCHEAP said:   

VivYip said:   

I bought batteries last Saturday the 15th and then bought some more yesterday on the 19th, but when I check, the transaction for the 19th isn't showing up in my Rewards activity. Even without the 100% rewards, the transaction should still show up, right? How long does it take to update?

It takes however long it takes. Staples has updated rewards almost daily of late but they also will go days without updating. No rhyme or reason. They never update on Fridays. Right now the system is updated through 12/15 transactions. The real updated date is always one day less than what they post on the Rewards site.
LorenPechtel
12/20/12 6:43 PM
cueball said:   

MISTERCHEAP said:   

VivYip said:   

My transaction on the 16th hasn't posted, either.
jd2010
12/20/12 6:45 PM
LorenPechtel said:   

cueball said:   

MISTERCHEAP said:   

VivYip said:   

My transaction on the 16th hasn't posted, either.

I bought some on Nov 30 that didnt show up for over 2 weeks, I had to go into the website and add the receipt manually. It showed up like 3 days later.
dukerau
12/20/12 8:13 PM
dukerau said:   

I'm interested in the Lenovo S405 and am trying to use the $50 off Lenovo computers coupon, but the online ordering system won't apply it. Seems like it may be because there is already a $60 "instant coupon" on the model. Anyone had success reserving for store pickup and getting the additional coupon applied, or will the store system similarly reject the additional coupon?

I decided to test it myself. The store did accept the $50 coupon off the already discounted online price.
VivYip
12/21/12 6:05 AM
cueball said:   

My FARewards desk calendar purchase showed up along with my batteries, but my purchase was on the 16th and as of today, Staples rewards transactions are upto the 18th...
DanoMcGarret
12/22/12 6:16 PM
cueball said:   

MISTERCHEAP said:   

VivYip said:   

My Rewards account and my purchase summary are messed up.Prior to today the $50 HP ink promo was showing up as a 12/15 purchase and the 12/15 battery purchase and rewards were showing. None of the 12/15 purchases and rewards are now showing and another $65 in purchases is also mysteriously gone. The revised total now shows me not making Premier for 2013 - Time to call Rewards on Monday!

Dano
helptnt
12/22/12 11:01 PM
My purchase also on 12/15 vanished from purchase details.
But it was paid for entirely with rewards. When I click on redeemed rewards history it is there.
Probably temporary system glitch.
Last page
12 of 12
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.
It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.