• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Refurbished BlackBerry Storm2 2GB Black Unlocked Smartphone @ eBay - $94.99
compare at $157.99
Free Shipping!

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Is this a good deal? The desription says there could be cosmetic blemished.

On eBay, new ones are selling for 150$.

Anybody?

i wouldn't use that thing if they paid me

ajayeshg said:   Is this a good deal? The desription says there could be cosmetic blemished.

On eBay, new ones are selling for 150$.

Anybody?

It is not a steal-of-a-deal. Its an OK deal considering the condition of the phone. If this is the phone you want, go for it.

I've had one of these for a few years now. Would not recommend it for a variety of reasons. Touchscreen is glitchy sometimes too sensitive and other times not responsive at all, lots of exceptions thrown in basic operations, it'll restart itself when you need it the most because of these exceptions, the camera has stopped working, emails are truncated so any modern mailer from Groupon or Newegg or Amazon is not readable, and the touch to talk button is too easily pressed and embarrassingly will say "say a command" from your pocket. Thats just off the top of my head.
I'd avoid it.

I had the first BB Storm and it was the worse "Smart Phone" I've ever owned. The hardware seemed good, it's everything else on it that doesn't work.

I would rather use a Motorola Razor.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014