Roku 2 and other media players (2 XS $69)

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Micro Center is offering Roku and other media players at excellent prices.
Micro Center Media Players

For example, the top of the line Roku 2 XS is $69.
Notes:
  • I see nothing to indicate this unit is a refurb.
  • Shipping adds about $6.
  • Will-call pickup available.

Other Roku models are available for less than can be found elsewhere on the same page with several other media players which I did not do price comparisons on. There may be other excellent deals among the other brands.

If you want the Roku 2 XS and are determined, you may even be able to bring the price down even more. There is a $10 rebate available. The rebate is still valid for purchased until 12/21. It is only available for purchased made from TigerDirect, CircuitCity, CompUSA, and GlobalComputer websites. If you can get one of these sites to price match Micro Center $69 price, then you could reduce the Roku 2 XS purchase price to $59 and may even be able to eliminate the shipping cost to boot.
Roku 2 XS rebate form

Member Summary

Roku 2
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Excellent price. I just picked one of these up from the 1SaleADay deal a few weeks ago and got it yesterday. I had picked it up for my parents so they could watch HBOGO in their bedroom only to find out that DirecTV does not allow HBOGO on the Roku so now it looks like I have a new Netflix box. Oh well, one can never have too many toys.

MicroCenter is not considered a "qualifying competitor" of TigerDirect, CircuitCity or CompUSA.

Qualifying Competitors are: Amazon.com, BestBuy.com, Buy.com, CDW.com, Costco.com, Crutchfield.com. Dell.com, Frys.com, GameStop.com, Kmart.com, Newegg.com, OfficeDepot.com, OfficeMax.com, PCMall.com, PCConnections.com, SamsClub.com, Sears.com, Staples.com, Target.com, RadioShack.com, and WalMart.com.

GlobalComputer does not sell this device.

I so wish this had FREE Shipping!!!!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014