• Go to page :
  • 1 2 34
  • Text Only
yachty said:   Now shown on WalMart home page. iPad3 for $399, your choice of color.

I see iPad 2 for $399 on the home page, not iPad 3.

iPad 4 has a faster processor. These is the major differences with iPad 3. This is a good price for an iPad 4 if this pricing is true. Instead of taking new generation, i suggest to take iPad Mini for just $329.

According to the LA Times the price drop started. The 3rd generation Ipad is dropping to $399 and if it is bought after Monday it will come with a $30 iTunes card. Price is valid for 30 days. Now lets see, what apple will further do to surprise us.

Are you sure about that because the last ad stated the Iphone5 was $187 at WalMart and let me tell you i just purchased mine at Sam's for a WHOPPPING $147.00. So, how sure are you that the price will drop to $127 on Dec.17,2012 in 2 days.. i will be waiting.. if so i am looking for that rain check or credit back....from me to you EXPLOMO Bring it on!

I just bought my I phone 5 at Sam's for $147. I noticed that GMAN stated that WalMart plans on dropping the price to $127.00 on Dec 17. If this is true i will be getting a credit back. Just wanted to let you know.. I will be checking this out in 2 days.

Does SamsClub price matches bestbuy, WalMart?

sillar68 said:   I know WalMart cellular/mobile online is LetsTalk.com, but does anyone know if WalMart has a secondary ETF to AT&T/Verizon if you buy from WalMart Brick and Mortar?

Six months and $400 for smartphones. Closed that loophole.

Purchased an iPhone 5 from ATT on 11/27 called in on 12/10 to ATT to get a credit to match Best Buy at $149 received a $50 credit, called in today to get a credit to WalMart's price of $127 and received a $25 buyers remorse credit as I was just outside the 14 day period. So net price on phone $124, also got them to waive the $36 activation fee earlier in the week as the store salesperson did not mention it to me and it showed up on my bill so I called and disputed the charge. Lastly pay attention when you are getting a new phone as they have a one day overlap on your data plan start the new phone when you receive it and end the old one the next day. This was a $4 charge which they also gave me credit.

So besides the iPhone 5 deal, can we update the title to ipad 3 for $399 & stop wasting people's time. No one bought an ipad 4 for $399 right now.

pctecguy said:   Purchased an iPhone 5 from ATT on 11/27 called in on 12/10 to ATT to get a credit to match Best Buy at $149 received a $50 credit, called in today to get a credit to WalMart's price of $127 and received a $25 buyers remorse credit as I was just outside the 14 day period. So net price on phone $124, also got them to waive the $36 activation fee earlier in the week as the store salesperson did not mention it to me and it showed up on my bill so I called and disputed the charge. Lastly pay attention when you are getting a new phone as they have a one day overlap on your data plan start the new phone when you receive it and end the old one the next day. This was a $4 charge which they also gave me credit.

What number did you call ? I picked up one for DW from the AT&T store on 12/1 and when I called 611 last night they kept saying they would not do a price match. Today is the last day for the 14 day period, so will try again. No one would pick up at the store.

I see only IPAD 2 not IPAD 3

pavankalyan2011 said:   Does SamsClub price matches bestbuy, WalMart?

Sam's Club price is $127 as well and they are offering free activation with AT&T.

pavankalyan2011 said:   Does SamsClub price matches bestbuy, WalMart?

Sam's Club price is $127 as well and they are offering free activation with AT&T.

ATT for credit call 1-800-331-0500

Is there a link that lists this price? I need a link to print to take to Best Buy for a price match.

pctecguy said:   ATT for credit call 1-800-331-0500

Yup. That's the number I had found in their website too.

Can I get the iPhone 5 here with my SERO plan?

Another question: my wife got her iPhone 5 two weeks at the Sprint store (non-sero, regular account). Is there a way to price match this and get a credit (got it for $199)?

Says "iPad 2*" on WalMart website

Best Buy Atlanta/Perimeter store is price matching the WalMart Iphone 5 for $127, probably based on this article:

http://touch.latimes.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-73698186/

ragar01 said:   Thanks!! Just got one earlier, at this price.
Got what at what price and where?

es4life said:   It's on the front page of bestbuy.com

Here is my price match receipt.

Even got full taxes back!

Are you saying that before you paid tax on full price (not discounted price) but now they are charging tax on discounted price (on $49.99)?

When I returned the 4gen I bought yesterday at my local Wm, hoping for the 399 sp, I checked and they did not have any 3gen instock and there were none in the warehouse.

QuasiMatter said:   es4life said:   It's on the front page of bestbuy.com

Here is my price match receipt.

Even got full taxes back!

Are you saying that before you paid tax on full price (not discounted price) but now they are charging tax on discounted price (on $49.99)?

Yes!

In taxaschusetts you pay sales tax on the full price of the phone. So 6.25% on $600. However when they did the adjustment for the price match they accidentally credit me back the full tax and only charged me the tax on $49.99.

Teasip said:   Says "iPad 2*" on WalMart website
It's instore only.

Xnarg1 said:   Can I get the iPhone 5 here with my SERO plan?

The answer is posted many times in FW discussion.

docjoo said:   Xnarg1 said:   Can I get the iPhone 5 here with my SERO plan?

The answer is posted many times in FW discussion.

What I meant was if WalMart would be able to do it for me? There was another thread where some guy couldn't get best buy to upgrade his phone there with sero. Since I already have the premium add-on, is there anything special the WalMart people have to do to be able to get this deal?

$127 iPhone 5 from walmart
Disclaimer
The iPhone 5 16GB for $127 deal is there at the San Antonio WalMart.

TheGMan said:   9to5mac and slashgear are reporting that WalMart will have in store specials beginning December 17th. The iPhone 5 will start at $127 with the 4S dropping to $47 with 2 year contract.

The reports were that the iPad 4th generation will be $399. Plus, with the purchase of a fourth-gen iPad, youll receive a bonus $30 iTunes card

Target instore 12/16: Virgin Mobiles prepaid 16GB iPhone 4S $399.99

http://9to5mac.com/2012/12/14/walmart-to-offer-iphone-5-for-127-...

http://www.slashgear.com/walmart-offering-iphone-5-for-127-start...

thanks vv-tim

new reports say iPad 3: http://money.cnn.com/2012/12/14/technology/mobile/walmart-apple-...

If you're due for an upgrade ie verizon contract, are you eligible for this deal?

bulletban said:   i wonder something going on with Apple, they never dropped their prices like these early, these frequent, especially for the current model before, at this rate, pretty soon iphone 5 will be free with contract

Yeah, Jobs died.

tajar96 said:   pctecguy said:   Purchased an iPhone 5 from ATT on 11/27 called in on 12/10 to ATT to get a credit to match Best Buy at $149 received a $50 credit, called in today to get a credit to WalMart's price of $127 and received a $25 buyers remorse credit as I was just outside the 14 day period. So net price on phone $124, also got them to waive the $36 activation fee earlier in the week as the store salesperson did not mention it to me and it showed up on my bill so I called and disputed the charge. Lastly pay attention when you are getting a new phone as they have a one day overlap on your data plan start the new phone when you receive it and end the old one the next day. This was a $4 charge which they also gave me credit.

What number did you call ? I picked up one for DW from the AT&T store on 12/1 and when I called 611 last night they kept saying they would not do a price match. Today is the last day for the 14 day period, so will try again. No one would pick up at the store.

Thanks pctecguy. I called again and was finally offered $50 credit or return the phone at At&T store and pickup at WalMart. Would have to try really hard to have DW turn in her phone so took the $50 credit. Go FW! yay.

robasha4 said:   bulletban said:   i wonder something going on with Apple, they never dropped their prices like these early, these frequent, especially for the current model before, at this rate, pretty soon iphone 5 will be free with contract

Yeah, Jobs died.

No, its called competition. Apple can no longer keep up at their usual prices. The competition has gotten too good. If apple isn't careful, they will be out of the game for good.

Does WalMart Buy Back Iphones? The reason I ask is because AT&T gave my g/f $125 for her Iphone 4 (not s) so the Iphone 5 turned out to be $75 out of pocket. Anyone know about this by chance?

$125 isnt much I sold my daughters iPhone 4 with a cracked screen last week on eBay for $150!!!

wxforecaster said:   Does WalMart Buy Back Iphones? The reason I ask is because AT&T gave my g/f $125 for her Iphone 4 (not s) so the Iphone 5 turned out to be $75 out of pocket. Anyone know about this by chance?

I didn't know AT&T bought back iPhones. Good to know. Thanks!

At this price, you can bet WalMart is putting a stake into Best Buy's heart faster than you can say iPhone5. Also, this is preemptive strike to put Nokia and Rimm out of business sooner than later!

Amazon also buys phones $150 for the iPhone 4 in good shape and I think $250 for the iPhone 4S.

I see the iPad2 for $399 after clicking yachty's link

I got a 3rd Gen IPad for $399 in Austin Texas yesterday. They only had three of the 16gb ones in stock at my WalMart. Thanks OP

great

So has anyone been able to get iPad 4 for $399 plus $30 iTune card at WalMart this morning?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014