• Go to page :
  • 12 3 4
  • Text Only
If you have an iPhone-4 that you are out of contract, you can upgrade to the iPhone 5, trade-in you old iPhone 4 on Amazon for $131 Amazon gift card, and buy yourself a Starbucks with the difference.

Or you can sell to me for $150.

RadioShack has a deal today .. Buy iPad 4 for $499 and get $90 back in giftcards. How do you compare that if you are in for an iPad?

Called BestBuy Mobile and they put my previous order for the queue to be researched for price match...

Bestbuy has iPhone 5 for $149 + 100 Bestbuy gift card if bought through https://rewardzonemobile.com/ site. much better deal.

VAIndigo said:   RadioShack has a deal today .. Buy iPad 4 for $499 and get $90 back in giftcards. How do you compare that if you are in for an iPad?

In Visa giftcards or just store gift cards? Could care less about $90 from RadioShack.

megachacker said:   VAIndigo said:   RadioShack has a deal today .. Buy iPad 4 for $499 and get $90 back in giftcards. How do you compare that if you are in for an iPad?

In Visa giftcards or just store gift cards? Could care less about $90 from RadioShack.

Just got back from Radio Shack, it is a scam, they give you 9 of $10 RadioShack coupon you can use in 9 separate time, can not combine plus it is not a gift card, its a coupon they email you much much later.

Just got back from WalMart Neighborhood Market (always near empty and easy to get in/out). iPads were labeled as iPad3 and no mention of gift card on tag hanging off shelf.

loyosewe said:   Bestbuy has iPhone 5 for $149 + 100 Bestbuy gift card if bought through https://rewardzonemobile.com/ site. much better deal.

I see the extra bonus points worth $100, but it shows as $199 as price.

loyosewe said:   Bestbuy has iPhone 5 for $149 + 100 Bestbuy gift card if bought through https://rewardzonemobile.com/ site. much better deal.

That deal was on monday - and was price went up to 199.

Just called two local walmarts and they've been doing the 127 iphone 5 already - of course all out of stock. Sams also out of stock. So question is would BB price match?

Frys offer $126 with 2years contract.

jianqiangfang said:   Frys offer $126 with 2years contract.
Link: http://www.frys.com/template/showcase/phones/

Is there any consensus on this deal with respect to iPads yet? Should I just wait a few more hours?

1) Some people are saying they got the 3rd Gen 16GB Ipad for $399 in the last few days.
2) No one has reported getting a $30 GC yet.. and the deal says "after Monday" .. so that' unclear to me if that means starting Tuesday or at 12:01 on Monday.
3) Assuming this only for the 3rd gen Ipad and not 4th (as seen via CNN link) ... is this 32GB and 16GB versions?
4) Do price changes kick in immediately/automatically at midnight? All Walmarts around me are 24 hours.. I can go there at 12:01.. will the price be in effect?

Do they all charge tax based on the FULL before discount price or the discounted price?

It's a sale, so whateever the final price is on your receipt is what you would be charged tax on. If there was a rebate of x dollars then those x dollars are included in your final price so you would pay tax on that before you actually get the rebate.

So if you want to purchase the phone and pay the ETF how much would it cost me? Thanks.

Anyone hit the stores at midnight?

I bought the 32gb ipad 3 at WalMart for $499. I needed for a Christmas present, and I don't think I'm going to find a better price. I don't think the 4th gen ipad is worth an extra $100 over the 3rd gen.

I'm not sure, but I heard that WalMart is offering a $30.00 Itunes card with Ipad purchases starting 12/17. Does anyone know if this is true? I to bought the 3rd gen 32gb for $499, but if they're giving the card, I'm going to return and repurchase to get the card.

I picked an iPad up this morning at WalMart. The price was $399.00. When I asked the sales person about the iTunes GC she said she hadn't heard about that. I asked her to scan one in just to see what would happen so she did but no luck. Apparently no free GC with purchase.

Which iPad model did you get for $399 the iPad 2?

biomedica said:   So if you want to purchase the phone and pay the ETF how much would it cost me? Thanks.

After the first 14 days, you may terminate your Agreement for any reason. However, you agree to pay AT&T for all fees, charges, and other amounts incurred and owed under your Agreement along with the applicable ETF. The Early Termination Fee is either: (a) $325 minus $10 for each full month of your Service Commitment that you complete; or (b) $150 minus $4 for each full month of your Service Commitment that you complete. To determine whether your Equipment has a $325 Early Termination Fee or a $150 Early Termination Fee, check att.com/equipmentETF.

vxmike said:   I bought the 32gb ipad 3 at WalMart for $499. I needed for a Christmas present, and I don't think I'm going to find a better price. I don't think the 4th gen ipad is worth an extra $100 over the 3rd gen.

This model/gb is showing on Bbuy website in white for $449. Not sure where you are located but it is available right now in a few stores in my area per the website. Not available for shipping. Maybe you can get a $50 credit/PM from WalMart.

Just picked up an ipad3 for 399 no giftcard

I went to WalMart today and purchased an Ipad 3 and they did not offer a $30 itunes card and even after showing multiple posts that stated this would be offered they were unable to verify with WalMart that this was something that was validated and that they could issue. Oh Well! It is not listed on any of the WalMart promotional materials.

No gift card included... went today!

I was able to get the ipad3 for 399.00 but without a gift card.

expensive isnt it ?

Not in Columbus, Oh. 3rd gen. 499. So sad.

What GB version is the iPad 3 for $399? Is it the 16, 32 or 64 GB version?

misterFRUGAL said:   What GB version is the iPad 3 for $399? Is it the 16, 32 or 64 GB version?

16 GB

BTW, did anyone get iphone 5 for $127? I checked my local WM and they said there is no such deal.

It shows an iPad 2 now for $399 on the homepage!

Has anyone seen WalMart's $127 price for the iPhone5 in a printed ad?

Radio Shack would match the price with such corroboration.

TIA

theedge103 said:   Which iPad model did you get for $399 the iPad 2?

iPad 3

I just had them price match the one I had bought 5 days back. They did have them for $127.

Unfortunately they only have the 16gb iPhone 5. I thougt they were gonna discount the 32gb but WalMart doesn't carry them.

What a crock of confusion! First, I read it's the iPad4, then the 3, then it comes w/ gc, then it doesn't, etc. Didn't think anyone could make it more confusing w/ Apple's changing iPad titles (dishing the numerical description, now it's the 'Retina display'), but WM is doing a pretty dang good job!

Can anybody kindly scan and post the receipt of an iPad3 16GB at WalMart for $399 ? My local WalMart wont sell for $399.

Thanks a lot

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014