• Go to page :
  • 123 4
  • Text Only
Anyone know how far back WalMart will price adjust/price match in-store purchases?

johnny98 said:   Now that Google Maps is available on the iphone, it has become a useful device. Does Google Voice work yet?
never knew google voice didnt work. ive had no problems with it

For cellphones I was told upto 7 days.

Trying to post pic of receipt
IMG code note working what do i need to do

?

Checked 2 Walmarts in my area for iPad 3 deal and both claim that they haven't received an official directive from their HQ on the $399 deal + the $30 iTunes card. This is PR at its worst by Wally. Sucks.

My local WalMart says that they are out of iPad3, they will never receive them again.

sunrise said:   Can anybody kindly scan and post the receipt of an iPad3 16GB at WalMart for $399 ? My local WalMart wont sell for $399.

Thanks a lot

Here ya go Hmmmmm..... Upload didn't work. 1 More try.

Walmart Receipt for iPad3
Disclaimer

iPad Sticker
Disclaimer
sunrise said:   Can anybody kindly scan and post the receipt of an iPad3 16GB at WalMart for $399 ? My local WalMart wont sell for $399.

Thanks a lot

Here ya go Not sure what all the stuff is on the receipt but the ticker says it all.

Just picked up an Ipad3 64gb at Best Buy for $549.00. Best deal going, at 100.00 off. Nominal increase in "real world" speeds vs Ipad 4. All 3rd generation and 2nd generation Ipads are 100.00 off. Local Best Buy in Cary NC had all models including Cellular network models! Good Luck. Cheaper than Refurb. Ipads on Apple site.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Apple%26%23174%3B+-+iPad%26%23174%3B...

I have to think about it.

caryeersfan said:   Just picked up an Ipad3 64gb at Best Buy for $549.00. Best deal going, at 100.00 off. Nominal increase in "real world" speeds vs Ipad 4. All 3rd generation and 2nd generation Ipads are 100.00 off. Local Best Buy in Cary NC had all models including Cellular network models! Good Luck. Cheaper than Refurb. Ipads on Apple site.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Apple%26%23174%3B+-+iPad%26%23174%3B...

Is iPad2 16GB at Best Buy also $100 off ? Online shows $399.

Also what is the price of iPad2 16GB at WalMart ?

thanks

picked up iphone 5. They had TONS of them (saw about 4 boxes with 20 boxes on them). They only were selling 16gig.

rsuaver said:   picked up iphone 5. They had TONS of them (saw about 4 boxes with 20 boxes on them). They only were selling 16gig.

Where is the location? I have been looking for iphone 5 at local walmarts for days and can not get even one.

BTW, only looking for Verizon iphone 5.

Thanks,

Antolope said:   sunrise said:   Can anybody kindly scan and post the receipt of an iPad3 16GB at WalMart for $399 ? My local WalMart wont sell for $399.

Thanks a lot

Here ya go Not sure what all the stuff is on the receipt but the ticker says it all.

did you also get the $30 itunes gift card? it doesn't show on your receipt.

ya know, I saw Microcenter have the ipad 3 for the price. Received it in my email.

The $127 WalMart price is only for Verizon customers. Not AT&T.

billyyang8583 said:   The $127 WalMart price is only for Verizon customers. Not AT&T.

it should be for both carriers. some walmarts only carry at&t, some only carry verizon, and some carry both.

Anyone upgraded to iPhone 5 at WalMart with Sprint SERO Premium? I would like to know how it happened.

By going to WalMart.com and "In My Store" or whatever that link is to local store it shows my Wal-Mart in town with Ipad 3's in-stock for $399 with store pickup. Problem is the store doesn't have any b/c I've checked. Wonder if I could buy it online and persuade them for the new ipad when I showed up b/c of the hassle?

megachacker said:   By going to WalMart.com and "In My Store" or whatever that link is to local store it shows my Wal-Mart in town with Ipad 3's in-stock for $399 with store pickup. Problem is the store doesn't have any b/c I've checked. Wonder if I could buy it online and persuade them for the new ipad when I showed up b/c of the hassle?

In my locality, they are all out of iPad3. Apple discontinued the product - they say and no more will be stocked. same response at Best Buy.

tajar96 said:   tajar96 said:   pctecguy said:   Purchased an iPhone 5 from ATT on 11/27 called in on 12/10 to ATT to get a credit to match Best Buy at $149 received a $50 credit, called in today to get a credit to WalMart's price of $127 and received a $25 buyers remorse credit as I was just outside the 14 day period. So net price on phone $124, also got them to waive the $36 activation fee earlier in the week as the store salesperson did not mention it to me and it showed up on my bill so I called and disputed the charge. Lastly pay attention when you are getting a new phone as they have a one day overlap on your data plan start the new phone when you receive it and end the old one the next day. This was a $4 charge which they also gave me credit.

What number did you call ? I picked up one for DW from the AT&T store on 12/1 and when I called 611 last night they kept saying they would not do a price match. Today is the last day for the 14 day period, so will try again. No one would pick up at the store.

Thanks pctecguy. I called again and was finally offered $50 credit or return the phone at At&T store and pickup at WalMart. Would have to try really hard to have DW turn in her phone so took the $50 credit. Go FW! yay.

I went through the same thing pctecguy, I just got off the phone and they said they did not pricematch competitors...and would only do adjustments if the price happened to change within its stores. I will try calling later on in the evening see if they offer something.

bippie said:   iPad 4 uses the new, smaller connector while the iPad 3 uses the older, larger connector. This can be an issue if you have a lot of older charging cables, etc. although converters are available at an extra charge. iPad 4 has a faster processor. Unless I'm forgetting something, these were the major differences.

Personally, and iPad 3 is just fine since it already has Retina display. Even though discontinued by Apple, they seem to be popping up here and there on sales. However, this is a good price for an iPad 4 if this pricing is true.

Faster processor is the major difference but it also has a higher resolution front facing camera. Grabbed the iPad 4 on BestBuy for $420 ($60 off + $20 AMEX/twitter deal) but for those that missed out this is a good deal.

Was able to pm 16gb iphone 5 for $127 @ BB Mobile last night at the Coral Springs, FL Coral Square mall location in case anyone is interested.

4s was $49.99 for upgrade eligible as well.

Offer closed????? Can anybody confirm? Is the offer still alive?

Guys. can anyone confirm is offer still alive or not. I am going to WalMart tomo..

Does anybody has a link to the WalMart's flyer from the past? I need it for price match. Greatly appreciate your help.

This is dead... There was never a flyer out - all was done online and originally promoted via facebook.

Every BestBuy knew about WalMart's $127 pricing... my suggestion... if this is pretty much dead at WalMart... is to call a BestBuy and see if they are still pricematching.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014