• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
ZOTAC ZT-60901-10M GeForce GTX 660 2GB 192-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card

Free Assassinís Creed III w/ purchase

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814500270&...


Interface
InterfacePCI Express 3.0 x16

Chipset
Chipset ManufacturerNVIDIA GPUGeForce GTX 660Core Clock993MHzBoost Clock1059MHzCUDA Cores960

Memory
Effective Memory Clock6008MHzMemory Size2GBMemory Interface192-bitMemory TypeGDDR5

Newegg
See Newegg coupons that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

ZOTAC GeForce GTX 660 2GB
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Awww, just got mine from the deal the other day. Paid $10 more. Great card, easy to fit in, only one 6-pin connector, big upgrade from my 8800gt. Bummer NE doesn't do pricematching.

chibimike said:   Awww, just got mine from the deal the other day. Paid $10 more. Great card, easy to fit in, only one 6-pin connector, big upgrade from my 8800gt. Bummer NE doesn't do pricematching.

Do a chat session with them, they may offer an exception and a $10 Newegg credit or something - if they do they will also hit your inbox with a reseller rating review request. Had it done not on this purchase but on others.

Thanks, will try.


And done. Quick and painless, gotta love Newegg.
Thank you sir, feel even better about my new graphics card.

Gotten a chance to use this card, it works very well. I run at 1680x1050 and can run AC3 at highest settings and BF3 at ultra settings.
Great deal at $170 shipped AR.

I dont get it, its $214.99 on Newegg after $10.00 instant discount and there is a $20.00 mail in rebate. Both the rebate for Newegg and the one on this site look exactly the same so how does that end up being $169.99 and not $189.99?

sophiazhangjing said:   I dont get it, its $214.99 on Newegg after $10.00 instant discount and there is a $20.00 mail in rebate. Both the rebate for Newegg and the one on this site look exactly the same so how does that end up being $169.99 and not $189.99?

Look at the date. This deal was posted on December 14, so you're 9 days too late. The current price is $194.99 after $20 mail-in-rebate.

Thanks, but are the deals only good for a day? It says "expires 12/31/2012 11:59pm"

sophiazhangjing said:   Thanks, but are the deals only good for a day? It says "expires 12/31/2012 11:59pm"

12/31/2012 is the last day for the $20 mail-in-rebate. I didn't get in on this deal but I think op's deal included a limited-time $35 off the regular price of $224.99, which has since expired.

Thanks for the info, still a great deal! Went ahead and bought it anyway



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014