• 1 2 34510
  • Page
  • Text Only
good deal with thanks!

Ok...did 5. This will be a great meal during the holidays.

Thanks, I'm in for one and thinking about another

Fine print at the bottom of page link above directs to:
Chili's Gift Cards can also be redeemed at Romano's Macaroni Grill, On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina or Maggiano's Little Italy.

Clearing FF recent history & using MasterCard Virtual Account Number generator works for me! Just bought 3-$10.00 giftcards. Since this deal is good thru 12/24 will wait some time to see if all my FatCash comes thru.

Thanks FatWallette for posting this awesome deal and Merry Christmas to All!

i would be all over this if they had a paypal option, i dont want issues with my cc this time of year.

I received my confirmation email but have not received my ECard email yet? I ordered last night around 10. Should I be concerned?

Thanks OP hope this works out good deal.

cyberpitstop said:   i would be all over this if they had a paypal option, i dont want issues with my cc this time of year.

I've been hesitant to order from Cashstar without going through an intermediary (e.g. LivingSocial) ever since I read this. Anyone else care to weigh in on previous experiences with Cashstar?

Person I just bought for lives at chili's!!! Thanks

Earlier this am I ordered 2 gift cards. Received both via email within 3 hours of placing order. Great Deal, Thanks OP!!

I have no trust issues with CashStar:

About CashStar, Inc.
CashStar is the world's leading digital gifting and incentives company, preferred by the world's leading retailers. More than 250 brands leverage CashStar's on-demand B2C and B2B gifting technology and multi-channel marketing strategies. CashStar's brands acquire new customers, drive incremental sales, increase loyalty, and boost profitability by delivering unparalleled personalized, secure, and engaging eGift experiences via email, mobile and social channels. CashStar's clients include Best Buy, Chili's Grill & Bar, Gap, Pottery Barn, QVC, Sephora, Staples, Starbucks, The Cheesecake Factory, The Home Depot, and Williams-Sonoma.

rml said:   vapno said:   How many eGCs can be used per table?

I have the same question

Gift cards are like cash, doesn't matter how much cash is on the table as long as it covers the portion of the bill

My machine crashed when I hit submit because my battery ran out. I did get the FW click confirmation when I had gone to the site. I hope there are no issues in getting CashBack. Got the order confirmation mail too.

Damn...I'm new to all this FW Cash Back stuff and I didn't think about clearing my cookies. Also didn't see that my first click took me to https://chilis.cashstar.com/gift-card/buy/... while the other 2 clicks took me to http://www.chilis.com/EN/Pages/giftcard.aspx?... I will only be getting $5 Cash Back won't I?

I also got the email from Chili's about needing to call to confirm some details for my second order. At the same time I got a Discover email about fraudulent activity. I called Discover confirming the transaction and before I could call Chili's the order was confirmed and I got the gift card. Still waiting on my third one.

i bought 3 but didn't clear cookies in between purchases. i did close the browser after each transaction and clicked on the link in the Summary.

does that mean i only get $5 Cash Back, even though it said i get $5 before it re-directed each time?

i checked my credit charges. it showed $12 charge instead of $10 when i ordered $10 gift card. doesn't anyone have this issue?

Sorry to keep asking, but does the CashBack show up on your card? I did not see anything on the Cashstar web site about 5 dollars Cash Back.

In for 5

ks4life said:   Sorry to keep asking, but does the CashBack show up on your card? I did not see anything on the Cashstar web site about 5 dollars Cash Back.No your Cash Back will be under your account here on FW

lovegokou said:   i checked my credit charges. it showed $12 charge instead of $10 when i ordered $10 gift card. doesn't anyone have this issue?

It's pre-approval, just like car rental. The real charge should be $10.

In for 5. Used my secondary browser and cleared cooking/restarted browser each time to ensure I was going through the right link. Hope it works correctly. As another poster noted, use these with kids-eat-free and we'll be eating Fatwallet style!

We like the chicken Fajitas for 2 for $12.99 on Mondays

hawpi said:   dafish said:   So as an example, if I place 5 separate orders for $10 gift cards, I'm going to get $25 in Cash Back? Just want to make sure this is correct. Don't want to get burned on Cash Back once again.

You'd have to come back to FW after each order, click through again to purchase another egiftcard. But yep - that about sums it up!

I did this with six gift cards, six click throughs and six seperate orders. I'll see if I get the $30 Cash Back.

Thanks OP,
Not being greedy just went for 2 (not 500).
Using Firefox, you can clear the last hour of browser history (does not wreck other sites for you) menu Tools -> Clear Recent History

I just clicked on the link in the email each time and it opened a new browser window each time and showed the $5 Cash Back screen.

any idea if you can convert eGCs into physical GCs in store?

thanks!

No problems, getting these, already printed 3. Did all through separate trips thru FW. Thanks OP!

We've reached out to the merchant in regards to the issues with click throughs after the initial order. We'll update you as soon as we get some clarification.

I did 5x$10... after each order I signed out of FW, cleared cookies/Cache and signed back in (just to be safe bc 2nd order went to a different page than my 1st order link through FW)... rinse repeat... $50 up front cost, get $25 Cash Back... says 90 days... really 90 days for chilis?

i noticed my FW click history only seems to indicate the $5 CashBack on the first one. going to stop after 2 until it's fully resolved

i ordered 4 and only 2 show $5 Cash Back on my click history even though each time I clicked that link in the summary i saw the FW screen saying i would get $5 Cash Back.

i hope this gets straightened out properly...

so does it take 14 days to show up on my CashBack account? I only see chili's under my click history.

rebar17 said:   No problems, getting these, already printed 3. Did all through separate trips thru FW. Thanks OP!

You've gotten your $5 Cash Back already?

ordered 3

and just placed an order at chilis for dinner tonight

$15 after CashBack for their dinner for 2 and appetizer + kids meal and hope to use my foursquare checkin for free chips and salsa + $4 leftover in chilis credit

can't beat that.

ionizer said:   ordered 3

$15 after CashBack for their dinner for 2 and appetizer + kids meal and hope to use my foursquare checkin for free chips and salsa + $4 leftover in chilis credit

can't beat that.

you already got your CashBack??

In my click history my first click shows this description:
Chili's eGift Card
Chili's eGift Card Cash Back Link

While the next clicks show this description:
Chili's eGift Card
$5 Cash Back w/ Purchase of $10+ Chili's eGift Card

So hopefully the merchant will post Cash Back without any issues... knock on wood...

ugh........no, not yet

hmm if this goes through smoothly i will buy a few more. noone has reported getting CashBack yet so i'll wait

harharharris said:   ionizer said:   ordered 3

can't beat that.

you already got your CashBack??

no of course not, don't be ridiculous. I'm saying what my end result should be.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.